Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
        * // WELCOME (*´∀`*)☆

Hi guys!~ I'm looking for art of my OCs. There's quite a few different types to chose from, so maybe there's one that will catch your eye!

I have around 160mil to pay with. Staying a chatting won't give you a better chance of being picked, because I honestly don't keep conversations going very well ;o; So its okay if you just want to draw and go. It won't hurt me! Promise!

I like a lot of different styles of art, but I'm not looking for traditional pen and paper art right now unless it's really good.

Please tell me a price range because I'm terrible at pricing art. If you tell me to price it, most likely I will not unless I find it amazingly great that I want to throw my money at you.

Here are the tekteks of OCs I want drawn. There are some non tektek refs in the next post!:

Lucius
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quick Bio: They're a gender-fluid character. They can be drawn as whatever gender. They work as a barista in a coffee shop. Very confident in themselves and a flirt. Absolutely terrified of the paranormal.

Kasper
Quick Bio: She's a huge goofball who is incredibly into ghost hunting and the paranormal. She is very ditzy and happens to be obsessed with junk food, paranormal romance novels, and other things of that nature.

Seijoru
Quick Bio: He was a little punk who lived on the streets his entire life and turned his life around once he started doing street spray paint art instead of graffiti. Really artistic and has a good eye for it, and is incredibly thrifty with his money now that he has it.

Satoshi
Quick Bio: A raver who is infamous for her poi twirling and dancing skills. She is off the wall bubbly and overly friendly. (See her refs for better idea of her outfit.)

Ryouta
Quick Bio: A rather reserved character who is obsessed with making sure everything is on time and in order. They cover their mouth always with a scarf or mask because they have a giant scar going from the corner of their lip up their cheek.

Please let me see examples of your art, who you're drawing, how quickly you can get it done, and how much/what item you would want BEFORE you start drawing. More details about my OC are in the next post.

Thanks in advance!<3

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
* // More about OCs (*´∀`*)☆
My precious OCs
Note: I am looking for art of mainly Lucius or Seijoru, but the other two are always welcome if you find more inspiration in them!

Lucius Honda
Height: 5'9"
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blond, natural brunet.
Distinguishing Marks: They have freckles!
Physical Traits: Lucius never cared much about their gender. They don’t mind it if people call them he/she, because it isn’t something they find too important. So they just let people have the freedom to assume a gender. It’s not too easy to have an automatic assumption because their face and body type resembles an average Japanese person. It’s only when they talk that people know they were born male. (Think of the singer YOHIO) They have short curly blonde hair that rests right above their eyes. (Ex) Their complexion is very fair.
General Outfit: They wear a long sleeve, button down beige shirt, brown pants or skirt, black dress shoes, a brown scarf tied loosely around their shoulders, and a teal apron with a simple rabbit logo on the front. Sometimes adds on a headband or bracelets. Always wearing a necklace of a key either hidden under their shirt or obvious to see.
Personality: Really well composed and friendly. Comes off as a major flirt. They're two faced. INCREDIBLY two faced. They are a big sweet talker, but in reality they're and huge manipulative jerk.

Other Ref: X XX

Kasper Nakiwa
Height: 5'1"
Eye Color: Greenish Blue
Hair Color: Natural Black
Distinguishing Marks: Has a long scar running across the length of her right arm from a gadget of hers malfunctioning.
Physical Traits: She's short and a bit chubby. Her hair is more of a wavy texture than a curl. Underneath her eyes are very light bags because she generally spends her nights up talking to her ghoul friends.
General Outfit: Always wearing something tech-y. Black pants with white straps across them, black combat boots, a white button up short sleeve shirt, a black vest, large circular glasses, and her glove that she claims allows her to interact with the ghosts she encounters.
Personality: Really awkward. She's a huge goofball around people she's used to, but most of her good jokes go unnoticed because they're muttered under her breath. When she encounters ghosts she gets really excited and extroverted around them. She can see the ghosts and interact with them, but no one believes her.
Other Refs: X XXXX

Seijoru Tsukino
Height: 5'11"
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Ginger
Distinguishing Marks: He has a tattoo on his wrist for a barcode for Ginger.
Physical Traits: They have very tanned skin from working out in the sun every day along with freckles across their face. Their hair isn't as bright of orange as the sprite, Gaia just doesn't have very good ginger hair. He is part Japanese and part Irish. His hair is incredibly long because he hates to cut it.
General Outfit: A pair of black high-waisted pinstriped pants with suspenders, a hoodie that goes up to about his waist, and a long sleeve white shirt. The long sleeved white shirt and hoodie are usually rolled up to about his elbows. He wears a generic respirator mask while he paints. His shoes are sneakers that he found at a thrift store that he thought were cool. One of the only pairs he owns, so they're a bit run down. The things on his shoulder is his hair and not the lining of the jacket, just in case of confusion.
Personality: A charmer to people that he knows have money and are going to pay for him to paint something. He really loves kids and having them watch him paint, they're one of his weaknesses. To other people he can come off really rude though. He grew up having to act tough to survive, so sometimes he puts up this mask to keep himself safe. When he's more comfortable he's a lot friendlier.
Other Ref:XX (This is an alt outfit.) X

Satoshi Kurosaki
Height: 5'9"
Eye Color: Pink contacts, brown naturally
Hair Color: Pastel Pink
Distinguishing Marks: There's nothing really distinguishing on her.
Physical Traits: Satoshi has very tanned skin. She never lets her roots show from her natural hair, so it is always the pastel pink shown. She has fairly large breasts and hips. Her body type isn't exactly chubby, but she does have curves.
General Outfit: Her top is a white blouse that she modified to have large pink buttons instead of the white ones regularly on it. She wears pink suspenders and a skirt with two rounded slits cut out of the sides. A bandanna is tied around her left arm, and she always has a crap ton of accessories on.
Personality: Sato is someone who is off the wall friendly. She's absolutely amazing at twirling poi and dancing. However, despite being friendly, she is really quick to anger and has a short, short temper. If anyone harasses her, she doesn't tolerate it and tells them off right away.
Other Ref:X

Ryouta Kobayashi
Height: 5'6"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Natural Black
Distinguishing Marks: He has a a scar going up from the right corner of his lip up his cheek that's really ugly from a car crash.
Physical Traits: They have very fair skin because they don't really get out much. They're very thin and lanky.
General Outfit: A beige top with a black open vest thing. He always has some kind of scarf or mask covering his mouth. When he's at home, he always walks around in his owl slippers.
Personality: Ryo is... something else. He's incredibly obsessed with time and schedules and works like clockwork. They are fairly reserved and keep to themselves, and when there isn't anything for him to be doing, he tends to zone out and go into his own little world.
Other Ref:XX

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Greedy Fatcat

I'm interested in drawing Satoshi c:

Here are some samples:

The chibi ones are just to give you an idea of how i shade aha

8m?

Let me know if you're interested

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
ii ChocolateWaffles ii

Since the chibi ones are just an example of shading, which style would it be drawn in?
Like the first one? o:

Greedy Fatcat

Psychotic Reality
ii ChocolateWaffles ii

Since the chibi ones are just an example of shading, which style would it be drawn in?
Like the first one? o:

Yus, the first style, unless you'd prefer the chibi style

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
ii ChocolateWaffles ii
Yus, the first style, unless you'd prefer the chibi style

Alright! I was just curious. I like the first style. :^) I'll send the trade.

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Man-Hungry Member

Definitely down for Lucius. u o u

Baekhyun

22mil traditonal sketch can get you these options:
medium's color: black/blue/red(new!)
paper color: white
pose: (optional)
expression: default/other (state)

20-24mil digital sketch has these options:
paper color: light grey/other (state)
color: y(24mil) /n(20mil)(line art) /monochrome (22mil) (state color)
pose: (optional)
expression: default/other (state)

Item(s) Willing to Take: À la Honey Antique Shop 4th Gen. Sumi Tribe

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Baekhyun

Ahh, your art is cute.~ I'll have one of the 22mil traditional, por favor. ヾ(^-^)ノ
Medium's color: Black
Paper color: White
Pose: N/A
Expression: Winking with a smile or just default. Whichever you think will look better.

Man-Hungry Member

Psychotic Reality
Baekhyun

Ahh, your art is cute.~ I'll have one of the 22mil traditional, por favor. ヾ(^-^)ノ
Medium's color: Black
Paper color: White
Pose: N/A
Expression: Winking with a smile or just default. Whichever you think will look better.

I'll get on it! u v u

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Dapper Genius