< 1 2 3

Enduring Evader

kevshanik
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik
Mileia Sermones
This is just a sketch, but I can do something like this.

I'm not the quickest to get things done cuz I'm a bit of a narcoleptic lol, but I could maybe have something more complete in a day or two. If I had to color it, it'd take a little longer.

EDIT: LMFAO, I forgot the link. Here: Click

I like that
but im thinking more of a spider body
So, just a spider with a bear's head? Nothing with an integrated body like I did? Or... less of it? Okay, I can fix that.

Welll no a spider with bear head and instead of spider legs it would of been bear arm/claws
Oh! Okay. Actually, that's what I was gonna try to do in the first place, kinda. But the clarification helps.

awesome you get art crazy lol
Okay, I was about to post one sketch but then I saw how somebody else did it here, so I'm gonna toss out a different one. Hoping this is closer to the target? Click It's still just a sketch but if I were serious, I could knock out something before the week's over, something inked, colored, and everything, I dunno. Worth a shot, anyhow, lol.

Friendly Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik
Mileia Sermones
So, just a spider with a bear's head? Nothing with an integrated body like I did? Or... less of it? Okay, I can fix that.

Welll no a spider with bear head and instead of spider legs it would of been bear arm/claws
Oh! Okay. Actually, that's what I was gonna try to do in the first place, kinda. But the clarification helps.

awesome you get art crazy lol
Okay, I was about to post one sketch but then I saw how somebody else did it here, so I'm gonna toss out a different one. Hoping this is closer to the target? Click It's still just a sketch but if I were serious, I could knock out something before the week's over, something inked, colored, and everything, I dunno. Worth a shot, anyhow, lol.

oh god yes yes that's what im looking for thanks so much im serious for that yes lol

Enduring Evader

kevshanik
oh god yes yes that's what im looking for thanks so much im serious for that yes lol

Hello again. So yeah, managed to finish it before the end of the week after all. Gave it a try. Maybe it's okay. The psd's still intact so I can add or maybe take away stuff as needed or I dunno.

Right here~

Friendly Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
i want to put it in a 3-D program if you draw a back and side view ill make it worth your wile like 200mil?

Enduring Evader

kevshanik
i want to put it in a 3-D program if you draw a back and side view ill make it worth your wile like 200mil?
Oh you're gonna make it 3D or uhh... yeah?? o_o Uhhhh wow, o-okay, that sounds doable. I guess I'll go do that, then, lol.

Enduring Evader

Alright, posting these before too much time passes.

These here will be the side and bottom views. I didn't color them cuz I figured you already had all the colors you need on the first image... if not, I can always... do something about that lol. Although on the bottom (or was it supposed to be back?), I at least colored in the only really interesting part, so you'd have a reference for that?

lol I'm not good at these things. But yeah

side

back

Friendly Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mileia Sermones

These here will be the side and bottom views. I didn't color them cuz I figured you already had all the colors you need on the first image... if not, I can always... do something about that lol. Although on the bottom (or was it supposed to be back?), I at least colored in the only really interesting part, so you'd have a reference for that?

side

back

its alright the more things you make for me the more ill pay you
i also need a front view
but those you already have will work just fine thank you
when the 3-D model is done ill send you a picture of its completion
you are coming to life
and i think i might print it to lol in a 3-D printer
ill show you that too

Enduring Evader

kevshanik
Mileia Sermones

side

back

i also need a front view
you are coming to life
ill show you that too
Oh right, a front view, I knew I was forgetting something.

But things sound like they could be pretty cool? Alright, godspeed~ Question, though, what kinda 3D modelling program do you use? o_o Not that I'd be any good at it, but it was something I always considered getting into? Is there anything free or is it gonna be hundreds of dollars like Photoshop, lol?

Friendly Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik
Mileia Sermones

side

back

i also need a front view
you are coming to life
ill show you that too

But things sound like they could be pretty cool? Alright, godspeed~ Question, though, what kinda 3D modelling program do you use? o_o Not that I'd be any good at it, but it was something I always considered getting into? Is there anything free or is it gonna be hundreds of dollars like Photoshop, lol?

well i my teacher gave to me Cinema 4D is what i use
but i also use Zbrush and there are expensive
but if i find a way i can give you zbrush if your interested

Enduring Evader

kevshanik
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik
Mileia Sermones

side

back

i also need a front view
you are coming to life
ill show you that too

I looked up both of those programs and WOW. Those price tags are like a year's salary each with my current jobs. >_>

But yeah, I'd be interested in Zbrush at least, well, as long as it wasn't a hassle to get. Otherwise, it's just the thought that counts lol thanks.

Also, that front view. I went ahead and whipped something up. Hope it's not too dark, I took it with my phone so the lighting tends to be weird sometimes.
Right here.

Friendly Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik

I looked up both of those programs and WOW. Those price tags are like a year's salary each with my current jobs. >_>

But yeah, I'd be interested in Zbrush at least, well, as long as it wasn't a hassle to get. Otherwise, it's just the thought that counts lol thanks.

Also, that front view. I went ahead and whipped something up. Hope it's not too dark, I took it with my phone so the lighting tends to be weird sometimes.
Right here.

well its a zip file so ill check on sending to you
or what i can do i can open a google account and share the google drive and send it from there?
if you like?

Enduring Evader

kevshanik
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik

Right here.

or what i can do i can open a google account and share the google drive and send it from there?
if you like?
Oh man, are you sure? Are you sure it's okay? You sure?! I just want to be sure. Hot diggity, I'll take it. emotion_kirakira

I don't know how the Google Drive works but that sounds good. Either that or mediafire? Something.

Friendly Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik
Mileia Sermones
kevshanik

Right here.

if you like?
Oh man, are you sure? Are you sure it's okay? You sure?! I just want to be sure. Hot diggity, I'll take it. emotion_kirakira

I don't know how the Google Drive works but that sounds good. Either that or mediafire? Something.

add me well pm about it
not let the world know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas