Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head Counter (11-24-14)

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Gracious Giver

Zombii's Chibi Army Freebies

Hello people of the freebies forum! I am Zombii and I have returned! I will be your artist for today, tomorrow, and so forth and so on!

Welcome to my permanent art thread! My goal here is to feed the art addiction that all of Gaia seems to have and do it in a very chibi way! Here I will draw everyone who posts - assuming they do so correctly - eventually. While I'm slow, and I can't promise everything will be amazing, that is the goal. But here's the catch, this is casual art, meaning it may take a few days or a few weeks to get your art. Why? Because if I set a deadline for art, then it never gets done. SO! You will be drawn when I feel like drawing you! As long as you're on the list thread, you will get a chibi, eventually!

Please remember though, I have a life outside of Gaia, a busy one so please don't be mean. I have a fulltime job, I have a husband, a house to take care of, kids, and I am pregnant so you can imagine I get busy! I will be here most on my days off, between cleaning and errands and such, will draw when I can because I need time for ME. Just bear with me guys!!

With that said, I don't care how many times you post, how many characters you request in one post, how many avis you have to choose from, just post, post, post! I want as much as I can get and trust me I am always looking for more to draw! The more you post on the list the more you are entered for other things, such as contests, and feeding my muse when it gets low. If you hang out and chat, you may also get art based on being around, so you want to art whore here? Be my guest! You might get super lucky!

Also, if you make a comment/ask a question in the list thread, I will quote you here and respond/answer here.

Post Directory
1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Examples, How to Get Art, Form
4. Finished Sheets
5. Games and Contests
6. Streaming!

Progress
24/1,000
12/1,000

Concerning the Old Thread
If you were on the old list and you won color it was marked on the list. If you request here and mention that I will carry it over IF it says free color by your name. If I cannot find you on the list or you do not have free color written after, I will not give the free color you claim. All chibis that were to have color were noted, so sorry a head of time.

DISCLAIMER
I reserve the right to refuse art to anyone. I don't HAVE to draw anyone, if for whatever reason I don't want to draw you, I don't have to...it doesn't matter if you posted right or not. More then likely you either broke my rules, don't fit into my "will draws", or you annoyed me to the point where I don't want to be nice and draw you art.

Gracious Giver

Rules

1. Be nice, chat, don't just bump.
2. Please follow the instructions, those who do not follow them will not be put onto the list. AKA if you only read one section other then this....read how to get art.
3. Staying and chatting can get you good stuff, but hit and runs are fine too.
4. These are freebies, but please remember to say thank you when you do receive your art.
5. You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit.
6. Don't rush me, I have better things to do then serve you art 24/7
7. You can request as many times/avis as you want!
8. Can't believe I have to say this, but OCs should be YOUR creation, not an image from an anime. Any "OCs" like this will be ignored. Come on people, they are Original Characters, not From an Anime Characters.
9. Vote me a <3 please?
10. I reserve the right to alter my rules and/or thread at any given time for any reason without the permission of the general populous.

Gracious Giver

Examples, How to Get Art, Form

You want art right? Then at least read this post in order to know how to get it! If you don't, it'll be obvious and you won't get it, so you know...pay attention right? So keep reading to find out what you need to find out. Some of the information below will be in general and not apply entirely to the chibis.

What I draw!
Avis & OCs, I love OCs the most though
Animal Base Avatar (For fullbody I will turn it into a furry/anthro)
MMO or personal game characters (like from Skyrim/Saint's Row/Ect.)
Males & Females
Furries/Anthro (I really love these)
Couples; FxM, MxM, FxF*
You + Me, You + My OC, Your OC + Me, Your OC + My OC*
Small groups*
Weapons
Buck Teeth
Odd/Unnatural skin colors

What I don't draw
Mecha, it's really hard for me, I won't do it...not ready
Animals, as in straight on animals...just no
OCs that are not actually OCs
OCs without visual reference, unless bribed
Fan art from games/anime/movies/blah blah blah, unless bribed

Colored Chibis
Want your chibi colored after it's done? I will color it for you for 100k or if you tip me!
I will not be coloring all the chibis and 100k seems like a cheap price these days.

There's two ways to pay for color, multiple to win it but that's another post:
1. At Delivery
---- Send a trade with 100k
---- This will give you color when the page is posted.

2. After Delivery
---- Wait for the lines to be delivered.
---- Send a trade of 100k
---- Chibi will be colored and re-delivered

*Coupled do not apply to chibis as they come in sheets.

Examples

Chibi Tumblr | Art Tumblr | dA

Chibi Example 1
Chibi Example 2
Chibi Example 3

Regular Example 1
Regular Example 2
Regular Example 3
Regular Example 4

How to Get Art

Step 1: Copy the form below.
Step 2: Go to the list thread.
Step 3: Paste the form in a new reply.
Step 4: Fill out the form.
Step 5: Wait!

* NOTE*
You can request more then one avi at the same time, just include all that you want drawn.
OCs must have a visual reference...I don't like drawing from written descriptions. If you post an OC without visual, I will ignore the request, sorry.

Form

[size=12][color=indigo][b][u]Sign me up![/u][/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Avi/OC Reference:[/b] Image is preferred over "current avi" unless you don't really care. If you have a cluttered avi, a tektek is seriously helpful
[b]Circle Background:[/b] Yes/No (Only if you win or order color)
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

Gracious Giver

Finished Sheets
All chibi sheets will be placed here when they are finished.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Gracious Giver

Games and Contests

This section is dedicated to contests, stuff to win you more free art! Some contests are just to add free color to your chibis and some are to win regular art or other chibi styles!

Color Contests
Win Color for your Chibis

Wait!
Not really a contest, but good information to have. I hate leaving them uncolored so sometimes I'll get bored and color old chibi sheets just to give me something to do. I also will probably colors chibis if everyone else on the page is colored, meaning if 5/6 people pay for or win color, that 1 chibi will get color just because. Waiting may be to your benefit.

Random Number
1-100
Generate the number 22 and you get colored chibi!
If you generate this number, quote me or pm me and let me know what page so I can confirm.
If you win and don't have a request up, you don't win. You need to have it up already.
Standard no spamming rules apply.

Top of Page
I will post random page numbers where you can win colored chibis, all you have to do is be top of that specified page and actually have your name on my list!!

Rules of this contest
- You must post at least the page before, or some time in the thread recently, in order to win
- You must already have your name on the list at the time of winning, posting it after does not count.
- Yours posts must be actual conversation, not bumps or emoticons or spam
- The top post cannot be "bump" or an emote or spam.
- If the rules are broken, you will not win and it will be given to the next eligible poster

Next Page: 68

Page 22: Trakadon (Is giving it away)
Page 39: Xantara the Eternal
Page 45: raniellaaaa
Page 54: xXmintkittenXx

Other Art Contests
Win Other Types of Art

Be On The List
On occasion I get bored with chibis and have nothing better to draw, so I will go through the list thread and find someone random to draw, this could be you!

Random Number
1-500
Generate the number 220 and you get art!
If you generate this number, quote me or pm me and let me know what page so I can confirm.
If you win and don't have a request up, you don't win. You need to have it up already.
Standard no spamming rules apply.

Gracious Giver

Streaming!

Every now and then I like to stream what I am working on, trust me, it's nothing exciting but it can be fun at times! This post is just for that information!

The Link
Currently Offline!

The Quote List
Be informed when I am streaming by PMing me.

Empty!

Gracious Giver

Gracious Giver

Gracious Giver

Gracious Giver

-rolls around the thread-

Smoker

Good afternoon! It's currently 1 PM for me, haha. I'm really liking your chibi! I'm a big fan of chibi. Congratulations on the incoming baby! I remember when my sister had my nephew about 4 years ago. It was such a hassle but I do adore children.

Sign me up!
Username: hi im gosu
Avi/OC Reference: User Image
Anything Else?: If possible, can you also draw a chibi for my friend. I'm willing to fill out another form for him as well underneath this as well.

Sign me up!
Username: Di Inferi
Avi/OC Reference: User Image

Gracious Giver

hi im gosu

Afternoon, it's around...noon for me lol

Your avi is very cute, but please read the how to get art. ^_^

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
Hello! Just thought I should drop by and chat. OuO.

Gracious Giver

Kiryu Thunder
Hello! Just thought I should drop by and chat. OuO.
Hello ^_^
Thanks for coming and chatting, it's nice and welcome. I'm going crazy in this darn house by myself @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff