Shaggy Noob

Shaggy Noob

Shaggy Noob

Shaggy Noob

Shaggy Noob

Shaggy Noob

Shaggy Noob

Shaggy Noob

I just wanted to say you have wonderful characters. They seem really well thought out!!

It makes me want to make up my own object head, aaaahh.

Shaggy Noob

n0v

Thank you but to be honest if they were humans they'd probably be pretty average in comparison.
they are still new and need work but i'm glad they are ok for now I already had a complaint from someone about the last guy xD

If you do make one i'd love to see it !
Inspector Gadget II
Thank you but to be honest if they were humans they'd probably be pretty average in comparison.
they are still new and need work but i'm glad they are ok for now I already had a complaint from someone about the last guy xD

Personally, I think choosing what their object their head is takes some thought unless you just chose them randomly.
It also means you took the time to look up references to draw them, more effort than just a plain human face. <:

I'm in a dilemma of choosing what object, eheha. Or maybe I'm just putting too much thought into it.

Shaggy Noob

n0v
Inspector Gadget II

Personally, I think choosing what their object their head is takes some thought unless you just chose them randomly.
It also means you took the time to look up references to draw them, more effort than just a plain human face. <:

I'm in a dilemma of choosing what object, eheha. Or maybe I'm just putting too much thought into it.

You could say that but it depends on how "deep" you want to go.

With these i had actually been searching for a specific artist who drew anthropormorphized planes and jet chicks. I had came across an anthro gun man and thought it was a cool idea so i made Denver the Desert Eagle. Afterwards on a youtube binge i found some tornado siren videos and through making a drill sergent with the head of one of those things would be funny
as for the traffic light and second siren head those were just based off appearance.

You can chose whatever you want and said character may have no use for today but may come in handy later.I mainly tried to pick objects with "extras" so ideas for animating them would come easier.
Hemsi and Reggie have their lights which are sometimes work as "mood rings"
User ImageUser Image

Andromeda is a space shuttle and can fly so i can have her floating instead of standing
User Image
if anyone is putting too much thought it's me XD
Ohh, I've seen some of your characters before!!

I recognize the space shuttle head and the ambulance!

Alllso, I might have figured an object I want to to center around. Maybe a fish tank aquarium, based on the on the one I have, heh.
Have my two pet goldfishes float in them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff