• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Goldmember's on mah DVR. I'm gonna have a good day tomorrow. :3
Niiice. 3nodding

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Drawing with a mouse is actually pretty fun, tbh. Not /that/ hard, once you get used to it. XD I used to draw cool stuff with a mouse all the time... right, elle?
This is very true! It's still difficult to draw as if with a pen, though.

Timid Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
I can't draw with a pen to save my life. neutral
I can't draw with either. User Image
Pens/pencils are slightly easier for me to control, though.

Timid Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
One of my besties is a BEAST with a pen, be it on the computer or plain paper. I'm trying to get her to do avi art. XD Too bad she doesn't care for Ryan.
W-What the...someone totally just held a card sideways on GX. Is he pretending to hold a gun? Why is that supposed to be cool? The art is sideways! So wrong. 0.o There was also a conversation held by three people who have weird verbal tics (one who speaks random French, another who speaks random Italian and the third, who puts "saurus" on the end of every sentence). It was pretty odd. lol

My coworker also did something hilarious today. Both of us were supposed to be working in Ladies', but I didn't see her for most of the day. When I went looking for her, I couldn't find her outside the department. And then I looked down and bumped into her lying in the fetal position on the floor. Whenever she tried doing something, she'd end up like that instead. She'd moan and hang over a shopping cart and say she was dying and never stop apologizing for not doing her work. And I'm all like "Hocrap! Put that thing down, I'll get it. Graaah, please don't puke in that cart." So she went in the back for a while and when I'm working on the last messy rack of clothing in the store, she bounces out.

"So! I, um, ate something bad. And I just puked it up. And now I feel great! So now I can do Ladies'!"

*brilliant smile*

rofl

I couldn't stop smiling after that. Dying, indeed. That...is an overdramatic but healthy teenager.
Eleanor: People with art skillz = cool folk. Good luck!

Nay: ...What. The verbal tics, ahahaha. Most interesting conversation ever?
You work with the BEST people, oh my god. rofl
I gotta catch a ride over there soon and get some fabric and stuff... <.<
Now, if it had included the guy who says "nya" at the end of every sentence, imported Poki from Season 0 and included some Pegasus Engrish for good measure, then we'd have a conversation of epic proportions. xd

And let's not forget the kid who calls his best friend "aniki." This isn't odd in the least, except for the fact that the kid has an actual older brother who lives across the street. Muddled mutterings result in which no one knows who the heck anyone is talking about. rofl

Yeah...

Now, let me tell you how my chat with Leslie went. scream I ended up telling her the sparse details and leaving the rest to her imagination. She launches into a long-winded story about a type of blood cancer that her dad had and how close he came to disaster and how he was saved by a transfusion from his wife. Yes, they just opened up her jugular and connected it to him as they lay side by side. rolleyes Then she talks about a sick little girl who was healed by an angel who walked right into a church and was caught on film. Oh! Oh yeah! And there was this other girl who she was praying for, who lived on the other side of the world and had suffered horrible burns. And the next day she was walking and playing (though as to how she saw this if she lives on the other side of the world...which she also said she did). And then she asked me all these probing questions about whether I believe in miracles and on the strength of my faith. It was a freaking uncomfortable and infuriating break. She said nothing whatsoever that made me feel better and nothing appropriate to the situation. I've met dozens more compassionate and understanding people in church, all of whom have probably spent less time with me than her. And the thought of pinning all your hopes on a miracle rankles me like nothing else. While I do believe that God is capable of working wonders, I do not think that is the main way which he works. I do not ever expect to catch an angel on film or witness an instanteneous healing. I will pray, but I will not hold out for something like that. God will do what God wants to do and we'll just havre to wait and see exactly what that is.
And of epic headaches, I think.

Bahahaha, oh man.

Heeeey so Leslie is a jerkface. How is she such a jerkface and still able to successfully take charge of a group of people?? *flails and headdesks*

Timid Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
I should really be doing heavy duty cleaning right now...
Get workin', lady.
Nice avi, by the way. Pretty~.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas