Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Okay. First picture almost done. I'm having more trouble drawing my own characters than drawing the ones requested. emotion_facepalm And oh goodness where's my ruler? Can't draw straight swords to save my life.

Alrighty. I'm off to dinner soon. When I get back, I'll start on picture 2. So far, so good. Like I said, you can keep posting, and I'll get to your request after the first 5 are done. 3nodding

Lightbringer

The-Lady-Anatola
I'm on the case. 3nodding I'll quote you when I finish, but I won't be able to scan and post it until next weekend.
Thank you for participating~ heart

That's alright. I'm pretty patient. c: Thanks for choosing me!

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Alrighty. Back from dinner and done with a homework assignment I'd almost forgotten about. xd Back to drawing.

Wheezing Consumer

The-Lady-Anatola
Bleiu
The-Lady-Anatola
Bleiu
Would you consider drawing my avatar? It's okay if you don't but it would make me happy if you did.
User Image

I would love to follow your rules completely, but I don't know how to do that.. Would you be okay with me having the number 470? If you do consider drawing my avatar with one of yours, I would love that. As long as it isn't a romantic drawing. If you don't really want to draw me, it's okay. Sorry for crowding up your thread. x_X
You have selected:
Name: Tiffany Asher
Age: 16 at death, now appears 21 as a demon (still looks mostly human though)
Short description: A young guerrilla fighter in the war against the Army of the Dead.

I have never drawn this character before, so if you like you can suggest some design ideas that I may or may not consider.
You can also reroll if you'd like a second option. You're free to pick between the two if you roll again though. 3nodding

I think it's awesome. ^ ~ ^ If you think they'd be bad drawn together you can pick someone different but I like the idea of it! Thank you for considering me! I'm excited now.
She might be a little freaked out at you, but I think it would be funny. I apologize in advance if I can't draw your skin patterns quite right, but I'll try my best. xd I'll quote you when I finish, but I won't be able to scan and post it until next weekend.

I hate to say this, but I talked with my friend and we improved my avatar. Would you mind if we use this one instead of the one before? If you already started you don't have to.
User Image

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Bleiu
I hate to say this, but I talked with my friend and we improved my avatar. Would you mind if we use this one instead of the one before? If you already started you don't have to.
User Image
Aw snap. I just finished your half. xd Thankfully it's not terribly different... but oh boy.... I might still be able to adjust it if you want though. Hopefully I don't screw it up, but I can try. sweatdrop

Edit: TOO LATE, ALREADY FIXED IT. emotion_awesome Your half is now complete. I hope to get this done and scanned over the next weekend. heart

Wheezing Consumer

The-Lady-Anatola
Bleiu
User Image
Aw snap. I just finished your half. xd Thankfully it's not terribly different... but oh boy.... I might still be able to adjust it if you want though. Hopefully I don't screw it up, but I can try. sweatdrop

Edit: TOO LATE, ALREADY FIXED IT. emotion_awesome Your half is now complete. I hope to get this done and scanned over the next weekend. heart

It's totally okay if you can't. Me and my friend keep finding new items to add to my avatar. I'll treasure the art regardless of how it looks. Unfortunately I already changed it again but I'm not going to force you to change it as much. If you're curious how it is now this is what it is and hopefully will stay. User Image

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Ezonial
I'm fine with Maranda : D and I'd like for you to improvise the rest of the outfit please.
Your half of the picture is now complete. 3nodding Hope to have it completed, scanned, and sent out next weekend.

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Bleiu
The-Lady-Anatola

It's totally okay if you can't. Me and my friend keep finding new items to add to my avatar. I'll treasure the art regardless of how it looks. Unfortunately I already changed it again but I'm not going to force you to change it as much. If you're curious how it is now this is what it is and hopefully will stay. User Image
Sorry, my hearing's not that good. I thought you said, "Please change the drawing again." That's not what you said? WOOPS. Already added the new items on. wink Not a problem.

The only compromise is that you have both spots and stripes now. I think if I erased all the stripes I'd mess up the "coloring-but-totally-not-coloring."

Wheezing Consumer

The-Lady-Anatola
Bleiu
The-Lady-Anatola

Sorry, my hearing's not that good. I thought you said, "Please change the drawing again." That's not what you said? WOOPS. Already added the new items on. wink Not a problem.

The only compromise is that you have both spots and stripes now. I think if I erased all the stripes I'd mess up the "coloring-but-totally-not-coloring."

Awww, thank you so much. I didn't expect this avatar to change or I wouldn't have asked you for art. I'm sure he's going to look stinkin' amazing. I honestly can't wait to see it. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'm going to keep adding more so you definitely don't have to change it anymore. ^ ~ ^

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Malstrom
The-Lady-Anatola
I'm on the case. 3nodding I'll quote you when I finish, but I won't be able to scan and post it until next weekend.

Wow. Your picture is completely done now. I really got into that one for whatever reason. xd Guess I got excited I was designing one of my then-undrawn OCs. Expect it sometime next weekend. 3nodding

And I guess that wraps it up for tonight at least. 3 out of 5, not bad. cool

Shizuka Tensui generated a random number between 0 and 513 ... 267!

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Sounds like an interesting idea!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Perhaps my current~? :3
If I can reserve a spot. >w<

Lightbringer

The-Lady-Anatola
Malstrom
The-Lady-Anatola

Wow. Your picture is completely done now. I really got into that one for whatever reason. xd Guess I got excited I was designing one of my then-undrawn OCs. Expect it sometime next weekend. 3nodding

And I guess that wraps it up for tonight at least. 3 out of 5, not bad. cool

Whoa! That was super fast.
I can't wait to see it! > u<

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
arctic mnkeys
this one please c:
Your art is now finished. Expect to see it some time this coming weekend. 3nodding
The-Lady-Anatola

ooh yay cool

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
StridersexuaI
The-Lady-Anatola

Oh my! This sounds good to me. c:
Your art is now complete. 3nodding Expect it sometime this coming weekend. Also, does this lovely lady avi that I've drawn have a name that I should sign it to, or should I just sign it to your username? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff