Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

I'm just gonna delete everything and just start over:
I don't want to keep opening up new ones, so I'm gonna keep using this thread for whenever I feel like drawing. So, even if there's a ton of posts or even if you've posted before with a different avatar, go ahead and post.

Anyways, I really want to draw but I don't want to really work work on anything, so I just want to do some sketches.
I'm not really feeling OCs right now since I don't want to have to worry about exact details, so I'll be focusing on avatars for these. If they strike my fancy, I might draw OCs. So just try them if you want, but I'll only draw ones I like.
I really don't like links, so if you have an OC, please just post a picture or two under a spoiler.

Anyways, I won't usually reply unless I want to chat or I have your picture done. If I don't reply to you, take no offense I'm just not prone to doing it.

Just post whatever and I'll pick whoever I feel like drawing.

Spicy Kit's Husbando

Handsome Daredevil

9,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll leave this here for you then to put your energy to work. Hope it helps you vent your frustrations man :0 I know that it's helped me when I can't sleep.

Devout Noob

Please consider drawing me. I hope drawing some people will help you become less pissed off. xD

Demonic Kitten

Draw my current please!

Lunatic

maybe my avatar

Ice-Cold Hunter

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
would you consider any of these avis? c:
User ImageUser Image

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
Oh man, I'm sorry you're having a crappy time right now.
I hope you can calm down enough to fall asleep soon.

Maybe my purple girl can help calm you down?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Treasure

Awesome!
Thanks!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ORUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please??

Widower

Sparkling Loiterer

me maybe ninja
User Image

Aged Rogue

Current Avi (she has no mouth)

Or

User Image
OR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - in case spine + bottom rib cage is too complicated.

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I'd love it if you drew my current avi.
She's a bit of a fairy milk maid at the moment.

I hope you feel better.
Being super pissed off sucks.

:>

Lonely Ladykiller

i would be delighted if you drew one of these lovely babes
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

i'm sorry you're so upset right now :C i hope you feel better.

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
Sorry to hear that you're not in the greatest of moods. No worries though I hope thing resolve themselves soon. It just takes a bit of time. ^w^

I have a couple of guys you could sketch to take your mind off things. Would you like to give them a looksie?

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Calen Arkadys

Man I'm hoping it will, I've got a lot to let out.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces