Welcome to Gaia! ::

As you stand in front of the bathroom mirror, your reflection lit only by the small, flickering candle you hold, you take a deep breath before...

you say "Bloody Mary" five times in an unwavering, ritualistic chant. There's no going back now. 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 6 ]
you chicken out and hurriedly flick the bathroom light back on.Who cares about silly old legends anyway? 0.72727272727273 72.7% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I love how all 9 people who voted opted to chicken out. XD

Empyrean Spirit

@Rose;
It's just a game...right? (x___x;; )

It's easy to tell someone to ignore it when they're in the majority.
Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of casual test where, if you replace the female character with a sexy lamp, and nothing in the story changes, then it's supposed to be garbage?

Feral Wolf

Benny!! : D
I tried to draw your Tengu. I ended up with a weird headshot type thing I didn't like. ;w; can you tell me a little more about what he looks like? that's a mask he's wearing, right?
also, the poll amuses me greatly, too. x'D

idunno, Nam, but I've always been too chicken to try it out. I just started watching a video of a guy testing out "bathroom mirror ghost" legends, and I had to pause after the first "Bloody Mary". can't even watch someone else do it. ;w;

... ohmigosh, that is the best test I've ever heard of and I'm going to remember it through every movie I watch or game I play. xD

Feral Wolf

some youtube comment I just read
This video made me think, how do ghosts choose where they go? Do they die and then they say "Hey, I want to haunt a ******** mirror!"? Or do they die and then another ghost chooses where they go like, "Look at this ******** idiot, I'm putting him on mirror duty"?

oh man I laughed out loud for some reason reading the last bit. x'D I really don't know why. "mirror duty"

Empyrean Spirit

Yikes.
You'd have to have messed up something fierce to be put in a position where you haunt teenage sleepovers forever.

Feral Wolf

xD idunno, it might be fun. sometimes they sure do deserve it. teenagers, I mean.
/old lady fist shake >A< )9

Feral Wolf

Feral Wolf

Feral Wolf

Feral Wolf

Feral Wolf

Feral Wolf

ugh. I've started doodling something for myself again. =w=

Feral Wolf

Feral Wolf

Feral Wolf

Quick Reply