Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Faun

6,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Hello there! I have a few mythical OCs who I would love to see some doodles of! Unfortunately Im not the richest person ever so I am kindly asking for requests of these characters. However! I can do art trades!

If you wish to do an art trade, please ask! I am looking to trade with someone with a similar level at art as I am.

Examples below

User Image
User Image
User Image

OR Check out my art tumblr.

Now, as for the characters I would like to be drawn, please take a look at my charahub!

---

Art Trade Slots

Noble Faun

6,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hmmm, what's Primrose's and Velia's relationship? Thinking of drawing them together, just not sure what to do with'em.

Noble Faun

6,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Wallop098
Hmmm, what's Primrose's and Velia's relationship? Thinking of drawing them together, just not sure what to do with'em.

Prim and Velia were childhood friends, and have been pretty close friends ever since. c:

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
LouRose
Wallop098

Prim and Velia were childhood friends, and have been pretty close friends ever since. c:

Hmm, so there's no chance Velia would gloomp her firend just to be a wee bit flirty then? Eh, there goes that idea. xd

Noble Faun

6,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Wallop098
LouRose
Wallop098

Hmm, so there's no chance Velia would gloomp her firend just to be a wee bit flirty then? Eh, there goes that idea. xd

I think she would be quite flirtatious towards Prim. o: That's a cute idea! uvu

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
LouRose
Wallop098
LouRose
Wallop098

I think she would be quite flirtatious towards Prim. o: That's a cute idea! uvu
idea How would Prim take it though? Might be kind of fun to draw with any expression. Unless she's not comfy with gettin' snuggled by a naga. eek Velia is a naga, right?

Noble Faun

6,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Wallop098
idea How would Prim take it though? Might be kind of fun to draw with any expression. Unless she's not comfy with gettin' snuggled by a naga. eek Velia is a naga, right?

I think Prim would act a little bashful, but she wouldn't mind it at all. And yup, Velia is a naga. uvu

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
LouRose
Wallop098

I think Prim would act a little bashful, but she wouldn't mind it at all. And yup, Velia is a naga. uvu
Awww, this one might end up being really cute. Or have a lot more tail wrapping than needed. xd

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Noble Faun

6,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Blake Phoenixx
LouRose

User Image

Awww this looks super cute! Thank you so much! C:

Noble Faun

6,750 Points