Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

User Image

Hello there AF! You just saw me, I know. I have other threads floating around. But here's a new one anyway!
        Pardon typos and things. I'm half asleep thanks to a shot of NyQuil.

So my friend was being silly and compared me to a sloth yesterday and today. And she is continually showing me this cute video of a sloth eating veggies and going "That's you! That's you!".

Thus it led me to do a thing and that thing is pictured on the right. I guess I accidentally made myself a "fursona" creature thingy, even if I can't draw critters / creatures worth a damn. Yet I would love to have art of her.

A little about her:
          • Two-toed Sloth
          • Randomly spotted
          • Tends to look sleepy or like she just rolled out of bed all the time.

• Does almost everything at a slow and sedated pace. Only books it in an emergency.
          • Overly sensitive so can cry or get upset easily. Can also laugh easily too.
          • Loves to eat junk food. Any kind of junk food—especially chewy or chocolate candies.
          • Huge fan of candy corn, (uncooked) carrots, and red apples (especially if it has salt or cinnamon on it!).
          • Is actually fairly flat-chested and on the chunky side, most weight around her hips.
          • Loves to wear oversized shirts / clothes. Will wear them to the point they become holey.
          • Tries to be cutesy clothing-wise but often looks like she dressed in the dark.
          • Loves hoodies as they are warm and comfy. Likes to hide in them.
          • Adores stuffed animals.

Also. If you don't like fursonas and stuff, I'm still after avi art of this particular avatar:

User Image

Can draw the avi as male or female, I don't care. And would love it if you drew it with my current.
        Again that isn't even remotely necessary but I'm just tossing that out there as an idea.
        I think this NyQuil has made me loopy. I suddenly ship my avatars. Halp!

Loyal Codger

User Image
Drawn by: Quiris

Loyal Codger

Loyal Codger

Loyal Codger

Loyal Codger