Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

A Sexy OC Art Request
◉ Welcome Friends~!

<<<<<< Art By: blubber tubber

Hello and Welcome~!!!

As you can see this is a little art request thread that I'm making for my EEnE OC Tyler. Long story short I designed this sexy hunk of a guy to be adopted, but liked him too much so a kept him. I got a few artwork or pieces of him but I'm still actively seeking more. However I no longer have the funds to afford to get art on here or RL atm. So I was hoping some of you guys here in the Freebie Thread would be willing to take a crack at him.

I know he's a bit more manly then what some of you are normally willing to take or handle, but I really want art of him and I would love if you gave him a go~!. Below I have his basic information and etc. Please do give him a shot I can tip your post or possibly give you an item I don't need if I really like the art work (I'm a crazy tipper LOL).

Current Images Refs of Tyler:
                                                      1, 2, 3

About Tyler Abram Jones:

Name: Tyler Abram Jones
                                                      Nickname: Ty, T.J
                                                      DOB: July 9th, XXXX
                                                      Sex: Male
                                                      Sexuality: Gay
                                                      Ethnicity: 3/4 Caucasian & 1/4 Latino
                                                      Height: 6'2"
                                                      Weight: 188lbs
                                                      Body Type: Fit, Muscular (but not overly so)
                                                      Eye Color: Jade/ Dark Green
                                                      Hair Color(s): Black & Dark Green
                                                      Hair Style: Shaved Mohawk
                                                      Marks, Tattoos, & Piercings: (Refer to Image)
                                                      Occupation: Amateur Tattoo Artist & Mechanic

Personality:
                                                      Tyler is a confident, straight forward, a flirt, arrogant, stubborn, prideful, a tough guy, yet also kind and caring person. He is not much of a man for education having barely gotten his GED after flunking high school twice. However he makes up for this lack of book smarts with street smarts, great physical skills, and artistic skills as an amateur tattooist. He's also rather adequate when it comes to cars, motorbikes, and mechanical works.

When with friends he usually rather playful and easygoing teasing them here and there. Thought his trust circle of friends is very limited or selective. He won't bat an eye to kick someones a** to protect his friends and those he considers close to him. To this many call him "The Beast" for beating one man that touch a female friend inappropriately so badly he ended up going to the hospital to get serious surgery. It took several people to stop him from beating the guys face in.

Despite his tough appearance and personality, Tyler has a soft spot for little kids and would rather see them happy even if he's upset. This making many question his bad reputation as a bad influence and a simply punk that causes problems or is a problem.

In relationships Tyler has trouble trusting and showing his weaknesses. This leading to at times misunderstanding and tension. He is also not very well trusted himself as he is known for his "One Night Stands". And bumping into the people he only did one night can cause misunderstands in relationships he tries to keep.

Likes: Piercings. Tattoos, Children, Art, Music, Animals, Flirting, Partying, mechanic, motorbikes, cars, Kevin, Edd, Ed, Eddy, Naz, Johnny, Timmy, Sarah, Rolf, Kanker Sisters.
                                                      Dislikes: Storms, Rains, Assholes, Long Days, Being Alone, Alcohol (can't handle), Violence (for the most part), School
                                                      Fears: Mild Achluophobia (Phobia of the Dark): Due to abuse as a young child. Causing him to suffer a nightmare or night-terror in his sleep. When in dark (near pitch black or all pitch black) develops panic attack and other symptoms related to phobia.
                                                      (( If you need more please do not hesitate to ask ))

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Art Received
◉ Thank You So Much~!

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

I Do Freebies
◉ I'm A Giving Person~!

<<<<<< Art By: Diablo en Musica 92 (me)
                                                      My Links: DA || Tumblr Art Tag

I just wanted to say that I may also be giving random posters freebies headshot sketches. Please do note that I don't really intend on giving you something of the best quality, or the post part I will be picking based on what interest me or catches my attention. And again, THEY WILL BE SKETCH HEADSHOTS~!!! If I draw you I will quote you with your art. Another heads up, I'm more likely to draw you if you stick around and chat~! I really hate hit and runs~!!!

OC = Avi
                                                      Men > Women
                                                      Simple > Cluttered/ Complex
                                                      Short Hair > Long Hair
                                                      Horns > Hats, Bows, & Etc.
                                                      (( If there is something I won't do I will tell you ))

Current Art Given:

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Current Contest~!
◉ You could win cool prizes~!

<<<<<< Art By: blubber tubber

Dice Roll Contest:
                                                      - Contestants must roll 20 - 20 sided dice, one one of the winning numbers have been achieved the number will be crossed off. There will be up to Ten [10] winners below you will see the winning numbers and general rules

Winning Numbers:
                                                      20, 60, 100, 140, 180, 220, 260, 300, 340, & 380

Prize:
                                                      100m

General Rules:
                                                      - Must Roll 20 - 20 Sided Dice
                                                      - May Only Win ONE TIME
                                                      - No Mule Accounts Allowed
                                                      - One Account Only Please
                                                      - Once All Numbers Gotten, Contest Will Be Closed.

Story Contest:
                                                      - Contestants will type up a story featuring my OC with cannon characters or their own OCs. This story can be anything you want as long as it doesn't violate Gaia TOS. I will pick my favorite stories and winners will be given gold prices for their effort and hard work~!

Prize(s):
                                                      1st Place = 100m
                                                      2nd Place = 75m
                                                      3rd Place = 50m

General Rules:
                                                      - Deadline is May 20th, Central US Time (Wisconsin)
                                                      - May Only Win ONE TIME
                                                      - No Mule Accounts Allowed
                                                      - One Account Only Please
                                                      - Contest Is Over On Deadline.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genius

Diablo en Musica 92

Good Evening. My name is Kai and I was interested in an art trade... if YOU are up for it. Please follow the banner below to my art request thread. There are plenty of boys there! and feel free to pick and choose. Around the bottom of the page is a post with art work done by me ( under the name Tay M. Alexiel ). Feel free to browse and tell me yes or no to a trade.
Thank you for your time, have a pleasant day and I look forward to speaking with you.

User Image

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dr Kailey Barton

I apologize but I'm gonna decline...think really sparks my interest at the moment (it is 12am here and my brain is a bit blah lol) However please do stop by again I may actually look over everything again when my brain is working and looking at this more correctly...lol XD

Genius

Diablo en Musica 92

No worries. Get some sleep and I will stop by tomorrow (?) and check in again.

Thank you and have a pleasant day!

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dr Kailey Barton

Yea okay ( ^ v ^ )
I'm gonna get some sleep before I regret not doing so ( ; v ; )
You have a wonderful night
*flops over in my bed

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HEADING TO BED
HOWEVER DON'T HESITATE TO CHAT IN HERE

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have to head to classes now but stay and chat with one another ( O 3 o)

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I guess people no want freebies either ( ; v ; )

Seasonal Pumpkin

Eek, manly man wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas