Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Smoker

Extrics
Evil_Heartless_Moogle

I would rather not go blind any time soon buson.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

Maybe you can get blind people internet. . 3. Have the computer read EVERYTHING to you and pronounce everything wrong.

...Why Must You Be So Far?

Shy Smoker

Bump

Shy Smoker

Bump

Timid Werewolf

11,565 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hulllo im trying to get other people to draw my OC to help me set a solid idea for her
Im tryign to make a small comic book to hopefully start my life as an artist but im always second guessing my skills and i want to see her in other styles to see if i really want her to be this way (personality and clothing her face and hair is set in stone but as of now she is influenced by Black rock shooter but im trying to change that.)((this is all just a base idea for her and im still working on it, the minor details that is))

So how about Marie Saphile, aka Star?

The blue hair version is a skitzo shy and paranoid. Her beast friend lover gave her the scars she has in a comic im gonna try to start up soon but it goes kinda like this

She is fooled into thinking she is a hero by to deity and her friends are evil and taken over by what they really are inside ( they are actually the hero's trying to stop her from killing the innocent worlds) She then is confronted by the boy who was her love interest but he like wreaks her in there first engagement, (hence her scars and her hair was cut short some how. dont know how yet still working on it)

The purple one is a crazy version of the blue one, the blue version of her saw this girl move up on her love and try to tempt him (he is the embodiment of anger so it didnt work but you know how dramatic girls can get) So she went crazy because her hope of saving him looked like it was impossible so she jumped the temptress with thr intent to kill and she one by smashing her face with a rock, her lover didnt help the temptress he just watched, and when Star was dont killing the other girl, she tried to attack her love but he kicked her face in and just left her Ko'd on the ground (he thinks shes not worthy of his hand ((like he wont kill her becuase she is too scum))

Ref 1

Ref 2

Ref 3

Shy Smoker

Bump

Shy Smoker

Bump

Shy Smoker