• Partygoer 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
Hello there ...
im thinkin of starting a whole new artshop! "recently closed my old one"
finished->
[click]

But i need some samples for it.
So eveyone who post,
-If i choose you, the same drawing will still belong as a sample for my shop smile

just post some refs 3 dont get sad if not picked.
i cantdo everyone whee

it can chage from fullbody to just a headshot.

old samples:
[x] - [x] - [x] - [x]

Popular Rogue

11,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Ohmigosh emotion_jawdrop
I love everything about this thread emotion_kirakira xD
The adorable Charmander. your avatar, your art style..... emotion_dowant
Lol sorreh *ahem*
Art yes? :3
User Image

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Guten-tag! Just head shots would be fine ^_^ I need arts for Nanoko,Alonzo would be good to but Nanoko needs more love crying its like everyone hates her or something,same with Alonzo I guess theyre not "cute" enough pshhh

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nanoko Constantino-More Info:

Theme:Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

Nanoko is a Neko FEMALE. However she is the type of girl your mother warned you about growing up.She is snide and snoody.A complete bad*ss.She doesnt have time for nonsense and she hates "cute."The way she sees it,nthing about living life is "cute."
The girl is very serious and a bit on the violent side sometimes,not hesitating to pull a trigger.Hell she even cut off her own tail! Why?Well she put it as "It's just getting in the way...." Nanoko isnt a hired merc or anything. She's an artifact hunter and can be hired as a body guard.
Enough about occupation.Onto offense right? Nanoko carries two desert eagles,one black,and one silver, both with elongated barrels and extended clips. 26 rounds in each gun.She refers to her guns as Yin and Yang.Though the real kick from her guns is the type of ammunition she uses.
She has come acustomed to a type of ammunition called Nova Rounds. Nova rounds explode into large basket ball sized orbs of cosmic energy,with the force of a super nova.The orb/orbs then quickly implode taking a large chomp out of what ever is inside the orb at the time.Its a quick and painful process.
Apart from that.Nanoko's defensive capabilties are limited.She is very acrobatic which makes her even deadlier with guns,not to mentio nshe can also put up a weak shield around herself to keep from taking serious damage.Lastly since she is a neko she can morph....not into a cat though....unlike most neko's she takes
the form of a white bob cat.Fast and Agile.

Refs:
User Image

orV

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alonzo Cieel -More info:

Theme:In a crooked little town they were lost and never found....

Alonzo is an ex death swordsman.He was banaished from The Legion after his judgement blade broke while trying to slay a demon.After which he went back to live with his mother.As for what kind of species Alonzo is a half wood elf.His father was from Italy which is where his accent comes into play buth is mother was a woodelf and soon after Alonzo was born his father left him and his mother.After Alonzo returned from being banished...he soon left his mother's home without notice in search of his father and thus he still is.
Most deathswordsman seal away dark spirits inside of them resulting in a demonic collection of dark energy known as Legion.Alonzo was not purged before he left the walls of the guild of death swordsman....so to rid himself of the Legion that plauged him he had to turn to other means.Aid from an indian helped him rid his body of Legion....but the dark attachment to his soul was to much to be cut off completely....
So the indian who aided Alonzo did the only thing he could.He fashioned Alonzo a bow and sealed the Legion's power inside of it.The bow became dark and emitted sinsiter intent...the bow became of spiritual magic.And Alonzo learned to use it.The bow itself is dark and seems to be made from a black/purplish wood.It has a sinister looking handle which is held in the middle.The bow does not use a quiver or arrows it instead fires bolts at it's wielders will.
It can be a barrage or just one.THe abilties of the bow are quite phenominal.Some of the mystic bolts even act like heat seeking ones and follow its target.Alonzo has come fond of a name for his bow. The name being Linciare and or Lynch.Personality wise. Alonzo is a little bit of a douche. But mostly....he's a pretty boy. He loves to flirt with wemon.His facial hair,elven figure,light purple eyes,smooth Italian accent and charm seem to work at least 75% of the time. XD

Refs:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Invisible Fatcat

Oh! Would you consider my current avi or OC?

User Image User Image

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Concrow

readed headshot.. looked at avi eek
stressed

looked at samples. i like them^^

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Consider anyone from here or here?

If not then any of my avis here (except the red haired one)? c:

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
mimi_rotuka
Concrow

stressed

Thank you! I try to keep them diverse sweatdrop but I usually just get beat out by cute avi's and the like.Lol most people would have thrown in the towel already but im staying determined >:3

Also I want to compliment you on your avi ^_^ I like it a lot.

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Concrow
mimi_rotuka
Concrow

stressed

Thank you! I try to keep them diverse sweatdrop but I usually just get beat out by cute avi's and the like.Lol most people would have thrown in the towel already but im staying determined >:3

hehe cheap crap putted together works i gues^^ thank you for the compliment. willtry to do ya firt one headshot/half body ^^

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
mimi_rotuka
Concrow
mimi_rotuka
Concrow

stressed

hehe cheap crap putted together works i gues^^ thank you for the compliment. willtry to do ya firt one headshot/half body ^^

Thank you! Itd be much appreciated! Oh also when you do open up shop care to send me a PM to link me? I have an art addiction crying
Hello~

Looking for art of my girlfriend and I in onesies!
HER in This One and Me in This one
If that's too difficult you can draw us In regular clothes -w-
im making a book of art of us as a late birthday present hehe~
ANYWHO!!!!!
;w; would you be willing to draw us?
Please and Thank you~ heart

***Link in my sig can give you more info/references ^.^;

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

What We Look Like

Me:

User Image
User Image
Doodle by me:
User Image
I wear my hair in a ponytail and well. you see my glasses in my pics lol.
Incase you don't wanna do onsies: My favorite colors are purple, black, and seafoam green c:
you can put me in any kind of clothes from a dress to just a simple V-neck and jeans.
Also I LOVE Hello Kitty c:

Her:

User Image
User Image
Doodle By Me:
User Image
My girlfriend has her cute big glasses and is shorter than me.
I usually draw the top of her head to my nose or mouth c:
Uhm she like beanies and Hoodies. Please don't draw her with boobs =w=; don't ask lol uhm yeah.
She is simple (Yet amazingly ADORABLE).
Incase you don't wanna do onesies: I usually put her in red or teal clothes with jeans c: She likes Alpacas!
yum_strawberry

Beloved Raider

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe me? :3

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Lovely Spellsinger

the use of your companion woud look nice as a sample, maybe a bust up^^

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
Concrow

hehe i will try to remmeber^^

Beloved Raider

8,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
mimi_rotuka
Lovely Spellsinger

the use of your companion woud look nice as a sample, maybe a bust up^^

Oh thank you :3

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items