• Elocutionist 200
ColorfulCloud
OhhPandaa

LuuYou

PastelRoses

Otuen

SuperHappyOtakuEntertain

Notzy

I'm sorry guys, but if you read the first post I only draw characters with a specific chosen item each week (in this case its Whim Sea, Rose Sea, any of the Sea items, etc.). All these avi's are nice but I'm more looking for what was mentioned in the first post ^^:. Of course, you can always request a OC or avi as long as you mention what Sea item part you want on your character's outfit. Sorry again! emo

In addition, you can always add suggestions to what should be next week's item(s).

Why not just pick an item pose from one of them and draw her in it? ._.
I gave you the tektek as well

Capitalist

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Otuen

Well I'm not sure what people want ^^: I mean what if you liked the dress more than the hair or etc? But um, since you say so, I guess the headpiece? . _ . Would that be okay? I'm sorry for the difficulties, this is my first art thread

Player

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
ColorfulCloud
Otuen

Well I'm not sure what people want ^^: I mean what if you liked the dress more than the hair or etc? But um, since you say so, I guess the headpiece? . _ . Would that be okay? I'm sorry for the difficulties, this is my first art thread

Yeah, I just don't know why you would make it so tedious to do so, if you wanted to do a "this weeks theme/mood is" it'd be best to use more of a style, such as goth, cute/ monochrome, colorful, etc

Capitalist

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Otuen
ColorfulCloud
Otuen

Yeah, I just don't know why you would make it so tedious to do so, if you wanted to do a "this weeks theme/mood is" it'd be best to use more of a style, such as goth, cute/ monochrome, colorful, etc

I guess I just wanted to draw one specific item? I might do that later on but for now I think I may stick to this for a bit. I'll try to broaden it slowly then ^-^ thanks for the input. I guess next week will just be in accordance with the kitsune vs tanuki event.

Capitalist

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Giga Paladin acefreedom

User Image
^-^ Hope you likey~
ColorfulCloud
Giga Paladin acefreedom

User Image
^-^ Hope you likey~

Looks very cute thank you.

Capitalist

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OhhPandaa

LuuYou

PastelRoses

SuperHappyOtakuEntertain

Notzy

Otuen

Okay, so since this is my first time making an art freebie thread, I'll admit, my idea for limiting to one series was pretty bad. Someone spoke up and mentioned the faults in it so I took off the idea. This is a freelance now so I'll choose what seems good to draw now, but for all you being quoted I'll be drawing all of you in compensation for if I did anything wrong. Sorry!

Thanks again for the suggestion Otuen,

Dapper Cat

I see that it's your first art thread, so good luck with it. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you consider my current avi for a piece please?

Timid Phantom

10,475 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Consider any of my OCs? It'd mean a lot ;w;! You can remove things if you need to.
Females:
Nafilly, Ynk

Males:
Wellington, Cadmon, Veram
Thank you!
Have a lovely day emotion_hug

Dedicated Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
ColorfulCloud
OhhPandaa

LuuYou

PastelRoses

SuperHappyOtakuEntertain

Notzy

Otuen

Okay, so since this is my first time making an art freebie thread, I'll admit, my idea for limiting to one series was pretty bad. Someone spoke up and mentioned the faults in it so I took off the idea. This is a freelance now so I'll choose what seems good to draw now, but for all you being quoted I'll be drawing all of you in compensation for if I did anything wrong. Sorry!

Thanks again for the suggestion Otuen,

Thank you!

Wealthy Fatcat

Consider me?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Capitalist

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OhhPandaa
User Image

Chatty Humorist

Capitalist

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Intrinsic Desire

Sure Intrin heart o_o btw... um... you got an art of Cloud and Noir? O - O?!
2Dent

Oh I like these OC's they seem fun to try drawing. I might try drawing a male but forewarning if it looks slightly feminine LOL.
SnowPrincess40

Accepted o u o just.. um you might have to wait awhile. ^^: I hope you don't mind > . <

Snack

ColorfulCloud
OhhPandaa
User Image
thanks c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items