Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yayoi Pink
Dreamy_Lily_Flower
For sure go for it! =)

I'm in my final year of film school but the animation came as a self taught thing till I started working with a previous Disney worker now.

but go for it! =) never know what you can do ^_^
animation is amazing no matter what type you do with it.
Oh I most certainly will do! Thank you!
Wow, that's just awesome! Self teaching sounds really tough so you're pretty amazing doing that.
Man, I can't wait to start learning, I've always loved the whole Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar, etc movies. X3

woohoo for future animators! =3

it is tough but rewarding. =)

same. I have a personal love for disney's 2D films though so I'm always looking for projects like that with studios near me.

My teacher that worked for disney is always telling us that "You don't have to go to a big studio like that to animate. There are so many local ones that make amazing films and are always looking for new animators to work for them."
=) which is kind of nice to know since oh man x.x disney and pixar and the like are tough to get into.

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

Turn back the clock...

Gaia name: Jerrnaferr
reference:
Without hood and with hood
User Image User Image

Pose idea: Maybe throwing punch? or wiping blood off the mouth with fist after being punched in the face? lol xD something fight-ish would be great biggrin

...for my love song

Beloved Phantom

Dreamy_Lily_Flower

same. I have a personal love for disney's 2D films though so I'm always looking for projects like that with studios near me.

My teacher that worked for disney is always telling us that "You don't have to go to a big studio like that to animate. There are so many local ones that make amazing films and are always looking for new animators to work for them."
=) which is kind of nice to know since oh man x.x disney and pixar and the like are tough to get into.
Cheers! :3
Ah, now that's a relief, I didn't really know that.
I'll start with local ones and then work my way up to the big ones.
It's one of my dreams but I'm in no rush. ^^
Sounds like a really cool teacher!
Yayoi Pink
Dreamy_Lily_Flower

Cheers! :3
Ah, now that's a relief, I didn't really know that.
I'll start with local ones and then work my way up to the big ones.
It's one of my dreams but I'm in no rush. ^^
Sounds like a really cool teacher!

it is! I know that was my big worry right away was, "oh gosh where am I going to work?"
locals are always looking =)
he's pretty interesting lol definitely a character for sure XD
though he always tends to call people a wanker for no reason XD

Beloved Phantom

Dreamy_Lily_Flower

it is! I know that was my big worry right away was, "oh gosh where am I going to work?"
Yes! Exactly what my worries were!
But now I feel relieved thanks to you.
I don't know much so I am totally a noob at the whole animation stuff, but it's something I really really want to do. X3
Hahah, that's funny, a wanker? XD
Yayoi Pink
Dreamy_Lily_Flower

Yes! Exactly what my worries were!
But now I feel relieved thanks to you.
I don't know much so I am totally a noob at the whole animation stuff, but it's something I really really want to do. X3
Hahah, that's funny, a wanker? XD

well good =) I'm glad I helped with that.
I can't tell you how many people I actually know that backed down because they were worried but could have had a great time if they knew information on things.

its all right! =) that's the point of learning and just playing around with it ^_^

lolol it is. which wander is definitely a more english like european term lol and we're from Wisco. so its really odd that he says it XD

Beloved Phantom

Dreamy_Lily_Flower

I can't tell you how many people I actually know that backed down because they were worried but could have had a great time if they knew information on things.

its all right! =) that's the point of learning and just playing around with it ^_^

lolol it is. which wander is definitely a more english like european term lol and we're from Wisco. so its really odd that he says it XD
Wow, that sucks but its understandable.
Yeah, that worried me because I felt like maybe I wouldn't be good enough or something.
I'd still want to do it matter what though.
lol yeah, I actually haven't even heard anyone say wanker before and it sounds funny just by saying it myself. XD
Yayoi Pink
Dreamy_Lily_Flower

Wow, that sucks but its understandable.
Yeah, that worried me because I felt like maybe I wouldn't be good enough or something.
I'd still want to do it matter what though.
lol yeah, I actually haven't even heard anyone say wanker before and it sounds funny just by saying it myself. XD

yeah it happens.

Nah be confident in your work and whatever you do. That positivity and work effort alone will open doors and opportunities and people will take notice =) in careers like this they look for people that are willing to learn and improve and keep trying =)

lolol its ridiculous XD it makes me laugh everytime he says it. he's very dramatic about it XD
Yayoi Pink

also =3

Link

Beloved Phantom

Dreamy_Lily_Flower

yeah it happens.

Nah be confident in your work and whatever you do. That positivity and work effort alone will open doors and opportunities and people will take notice =) in careers like this they look for people that are willing to learn and improve and keep trying =)

lolol its ridiculous XD it makes me laugh everytime he says it. he's very dramatic about it XD
Very true indeed, I'll do my very best. X3
I think if I heard anybody say it I wouldn't help giggling or laughing as well, I'm really bad at keeping myself from laughing to something that sounds so funny. lol
Yayoi Pink
Dreamy_Lily_Flower

yeah it happens.

Very true indeed, I'll do my very best. X3
I think if I heard anybody say it I wouldn't help giggling or laughing as well, I'm really bad at keeping myself from laughing to something that sounds so funny. lol

=3 woohoo~ lol

same XD I find the strangest things funny so I often find myself just chuckling or laughing about something in class XD doesn't help that my film classes have the funniest people in them I swear. lol

Beloved Phantom

Dreamy_Lily_Flower
Yayoi Pink

also =3

Link
OMG!! That was super fast!
LOVE IT! crying heart
Gawd you're awesome!!
Thank you so much! whee
Yayoi Pink
Dreamy_Lily_Flower
Yayoi Pink

also =3

Link
OMG!! That was super fast!
LOVE IT! crying heart
Gawd you're awesome!!
Thank you so much! whee

I've learned to be~ used to forever to do things lol

<33 so glad you like it =3 you are most welcome!

Beloved Phantom

Dreamy_Lily_Flower

=3 woohoo~ lol

same XD I find the strangest things funny so I often find myself just chuckling or laughing about something in class XD doesn't help that my film classes have the funniest people in them I swear. lol
I know how that is. XD
Goodness, people just start to lose their sense of humors when growing up.
I mean yeah it's time to get a little serious but not too serious, right?
Yayoi Pink
Dreamy_Lily_Flower

=3 woohoo~ lol

I know how that is. XD
Goodness, people just start to lose their sense of humors when growing up.
I mean yeah it's time to get a little serious but not too serious, right?

oh for sure!
One of the reasons I hated taking the required scienes classes in college. everyone is SO serious in those departments I just O-O nope.

wayyyy to serious. Art department teachers and students are lot more fun. Though of course there are always the weird ones that just..yeah. lol take things way to seriously and just don't have fun. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff