Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Back for a little while.....actually I think I'm going to take a nap. Still tired. >>
inks picture....
i'm off to bed..
Scarred Secrets
Seakari
Scarred Secrets
Ummmm...I dunno. O_O I'm pretty sure I don't know what most of those are... eek xp
paper i got today....
the lady said that the last one was some of the best paper they had..... so i got ten sheets....
i'll use that

Ohhhh...I see. ^_^

Okay then! ^^

the sleeves have a wave inspriration on them

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Seakari
Scarred Secrets
Ummmm...I dunno. O_O I'm pretty sure I don't know what most of those are... eek xp
paper i got today....
the lady said that the last one was some of the best paper they had..... so i got ten sheets....
i'll use that

Ohhhh...I see. ^_^

Okay then! ^^
Scarred Secrets
paper i got today....
i'll use that

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Scarred Secrets, what paper should i use?
paper selection time.....exact color cover or exact color copy
or silk plus cover or silk plus writing or diamond white writing?
[.Dolly.Adore.]
Hmm.. Draw my Avi?

Sorry there's no fancy description. D:

READ THE FREAKING TITLE!!!!!!!!!

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
[.Dolly.Adore.]
Hmm.. Draw my Avi?

stare

Smitten Wench

10,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
Seakari
Scarred Secrets
Seakari
Scarred Secrets
Seakari
Scarred Secrets

I like to chat....most of the time anyway. I have to go in an hour though...I have to get ready for work. ><

yay!
okay
well i can try to get art done in under an hour....

Oh no. ^_^ You musn't rush yourself. I'll be back later, a lot later...but I'll be back! ^^;; I'll even subscribe to your thread, if you chose me, and aren't able to give me the art till I come back. ^^

i'm a procrastenator............ so if i wait.... (like fridays homework) i might save it to last minnute...... so i kill my self to not procrastenate drawing..... as i like drawing

I see. ^_^

neutral Why is it that people can't read your first post? It's not like it's a wall of text or anything. rolleyes

i'm gonna draw you, is it okay if i change the out fit a lot...
i have no inking pen currently thin enough for detail, i have a half millimeter one....

Mmhm, of course it's okay! ^^ I don't mind. ^^
Hmm.. Draw my Avi?

Scarred Secrets
Seakari
Scarred Secrets
Seakari
Scarred Secrets

I like to chat....most of the time anyway. I have to go in an hour though...I have to get ready for work. ><

yay!
okay
well i can try to get art done in under an hour....

Oh no. ^_^ You musn't rush yourself. I'll be back later, a lot later...but I'll be back! ^^;; I'll even subscribe to your thread, if you chose me, and aren't able to give me the art till I come back. ^^

i'm a procrastenator............ so if i wait.... (like fridays homework) i might save it to last minnute...... so i kill my self to not procrastenate drawing..... as i like drawing

I see. ^_^

neutral Why is it that people can't read your first post? It's not like it's a wall of text or anything. rolleyes

i'm gonna draw you, is it okay if i change the out fit a lot...
i have no inking pen currently thin enough for detail, i have a half millimeter one....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff