..prepare to die."
User Image
emotion_dowant

Tipsy Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100

I would really love a picture of my oc Leila! I consider her pretty cute and girly, haha.

Leila
Female
Race: Recently turned Vampire
Height: 5'3
Hair: Long, blonde and curly. Usually goes to her waist. Her hair was brown when she was younger because her father forced her to dye it. (Her deceased mother had blonde short hair.) However, it eventually grew out to blonde again.
Clothing: Typically wears whatever Dimitri clothes her in. He's a seamstress, so he likes to use her for his creations. He has a closet full of dresses he's already made through his long life, and continues to make more with Leila as his muse. Therefore, Leila really does have a neverending wardrobe.
Personality: Extremely introverted, shy, and fragile. Until she was turned into a vampire, she was kept in a hospital all of her life, being very sick. Her father was also very cruel to her, having blamed her for her mother's death (she had died with giving birth to Leila). Therefore, she was used to being called ugly and a terrible child. Because of this, she has no self esteem. She also had few friends, and those that she made always left the hospital or passed away. The only people she was close to before she met Dimitri were her Doctor and her Aunt and Uncle. She's getting a bit stronger day by day, especially now that's she been given a chance to live. She's still extremely shy and doesn't have much self esteem, but she's learning to better herself and think better of herself. Her body still looks fairly frail, but she has been getting stronger from the extensive training she has been put through.
Past Life: Leila is unique to Dimitri in that she has known him in many of her past lives. However, the most recent that affected Dimitri the most was her past life of a cat. Dimitri never got along well with people, and his cat Elaine (Leila's past life) was the only thing he could really ever confide in and feel close to. However, Elaine was run over by a car and passed away in Dimitri's arms. Dimitri has only recently discovered (through a scar on Leila's back) that she's Elaine reincarnated.

References:
Notice: These pictures are not mine. Since I have not drawn any work of my ocs/haven't requested any yet, I don't have proper images. These are just refrences to help create the look.
Leila
Leila

Tipsy Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
D3ADLY N3KO
OrganicSex

Yeah, she's actually from a roleplay between my friend and I. We have three other characters that would probably make that story make more sense, haha.

Unselfish Giver

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Could You Draw One Of My Oc's

Scarecrow
Main
Collection

Ivy Kyuton
Main
Collection
(fine with censor bars with whatever words on it O3O)

Max Well And H-45
Main
Collection
Suki Kokoro
Main
Collection
Chai and Ciame Grudgheart
Main
Collection
Levi Chagrin
Collection
He Crys crimson tears and also bleeds rainbows and his head screw energizes him cause he gets weak and sick easily but if screwed too much he goes crazy and thinks random things are love.

Detective Moritz
Collection
He is a shadow man who can only exist in the shadows and likes to use his briefcase with fancy huge M on it, he has unorthodox methods like flirting with mannequins at crime scenes and reenacting the death with him as victim. He also can form his shadows into many things like cages.

Friendly Fatcat

D3ADLY N3KO

Hello <3 c: How are you today?

I'd love a picture drawn of him c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But if you cant draw him, consider her? :3

im0uto's Kouhai

Pal

Omg, you art is so cute c:
Draw this avi please? heart
Oh, I love your art! Maybe one of my OCs will interest you, Razi or Hana.

Apocalyptic Reindeer

9,400 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Omg.
Do want.

Consider me please? My current avi would be awesome.
You could ignore the Jets, if you would like.

Please and thank you/

Desirable Poster

D3ADLY N3KO
Jounia
D3ADLY N3KO
Jounia
D3ADLY N3KO
Jounia
User Image

~Le Gasp~
Tis so cute!I'll start drawing now, i was obsessed with the anime Blue exorcist (so freaking awesome, WATCH IT) for 2 days, sorry for the wait!
i shall..ghood timeing cause i was looking for a new anime to watch
no jounia says thingie cause I'm on iPod D: well your welcome, and I'm done drawing, I'll scan it and edit it tmr, although I think it looks kinda weird o-o
XD HA HA silly child c:
I am indeed ma'am c: I likes your avatar........was that too random? .A. No Jounia says thingie yet again, can't believe schools staring next week, well for me, and last post for today, goodnight<3 OT: I might make a chibi version, though I'm not very good at them >_<
HA HA ok :3 good night buddeh

User Image
Here ya go~
User Image

Sorry if it looks weird...i was rushing on the scetch yesterday because i had to go to church at 8AM, i made it a GIF to make it look cooler, BTW i wrote D3ADLY N3KO but i made N3KO white so you can't see it...BUT put it on another background (red or w/e) and you'll see it. .A.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff