Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Kitten

Hallowed Genius

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hey there~

Hopefully the following OC manages to get past your pickiness, but if not, good luck with finding some decent things to draw. : 3

References can be found here.

- Character Skin Colour/Ethnicity: Caucasian, with pasty white skin that looks slightly unhealthy.
- Character Height: 160cm / 5'3”
- Character Weight: 142kg / 312lb
- Character Hair Colour: The natural orange colour commonly referred to as red. It tends to be slightly greasy, and thus usually has lighter and darker streaks throughout.
- Character Hair Length/ Style: Due to a complete lack of care, Beatrice's slightly curly hair is very long, and usually pulled back into a rough ponytail that reaches down to the base of her spine.
- Character Eye Colour: A washed out purple that looks blue in anything but direct light.
- Character Description: Beatrice has a very large body, and is quite overweight. With an apple shaped body, her midsection is very large, and bulges noticeably outwards, being prominent enough to hang down and obscure her pelvic region. Due to its size, her belly folds horizontally around the bellybutton, effectively dividing it in two. Her breasts are large, but unshapely, and flatten over her belly unless properly supported. Her hips and buttocks are both quite large and rounded, and are equal to her somewhat broad shoulders in width. Beatrice's thighs and calves are quite large, but in comparison to everything else, her arms are rather small.

Her face is round, and quite chubby, with plump cheeks and a noticeable double chin. Her reddish eyebrows are thick and untamed. Beatrice has a small nose and plump lips. Her eyes are somewhat large, and always have prominent dark shadows beneath them. Both of her ears are pierced twice at the upper-back, resulting in each ear containing two simple hoop earrings.

Despite her size, Beatrice's skin is smooth and without cellulite. Beatrice is also relatively hairy for a female, but is usually too lazy to shave, and disagrees with society's expectations to do so.
- Character Attire: Beatrice's attire consists of long sleeved shirts, hoodies, and baggy jeans. Her hoodies usually end up with smears of chocolate over them, a fact ignored by Beatrice. Like many larger individuals, Beatrice tucks the lower roll of her belly into her pants, reducing the inconvenience it may cause when she actually needs to move around. If she goes outside, she wears battered sneakers, but otherwise, her feet are usually clad in socks. She also wears glasses, with a black rectangular frame. She does not wear make-up, and her clothing is normally worn and dirty.

Obsessed Cultist

25,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Invisibility 100
Does either of them interest you perhaps? ;3

Alexei
User Image

User Image

Eris

Garbage Teenager

22,790 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
would you consider drawing my current avatar? c:

Demonic Spirit

would you care to draw any of my ocs?

theres lots of reference

Ice-Cold Kitten

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Maybe my current?
Or if not maybe one of my holiday avis?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ice-Cold Kitten

Ice-Cold Kitten

my 14 year old oc?
      User Image User Image

Sparkly Demigod

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Timid 100
One of these three males, I'd really like one of the middle one or last one right now~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
perhaps me?

User Image

Lonely Wife

raito sakamaki
- merbae -

enjoy~!