Welcome to Gaia! ::

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ Nam-Chan: What kind of beastly dog was this?

@ Ana: What animal did you focus on tonight?

@ Req: Good evening! How are you?
Tries to muffle a laugh.
If you grow a third arm, we'll just have to have it removed so there aren't any problems.

Looks over at Req.
What have I told you about respecting gravity?

Wicked Trickster

@ Alex: The bear. Which is my strongest guide and has been for some time now.
c:
Shrinks away from Requiem's hand and makes a face. Gaahh! I can't still feel it!
Brushes at her shoulder and makes sure to stand near her brother with a whisper. Did you employ a voodoo ghost?

@Lucy: No way! I love that movie!
Especially when they introduce the Cobbler when he's sleeping. What a really cute story.

@Ana: I would have thought a bear was just hungry. Perhaps some cake to go with your cocoa? *shameless*

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ Ana: *The little fox gives a disapproving look* Do you feel it was helpful?

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Alex: Quite lovely, you? -slowly touches down on the ground, rubs at one of my ears while in thought

Armande: Sorry, but its lovely to float if you catch my drift~ -chuckles playfully, sips some of my own brew, standing tall while readying myself to doodle-

Lola: Don't you want variety in the work place? -tilts head playfully- Don't worry, I won't 'break' anything~
Eyes go up and to the left a bit
Of course not Sis! The voodoo ghost wanted entirely too much money for that. I got this guy instead.
Hooks a thumb at Req

Empyrean Spirit

//smiles sheepishly and makes a gesture to Lola to return to the kitchen for a bit
Perhaps we should make some of those lovely croissants while the mood is right.

Wicked Trickster

@ Alex and Lola She notices the look, however nods,"Always.", then grins at Lola and gestures for the cake,"I never turn down sweets." ^_^,"Danke."
@ Lola: Really?! I'm glad to meet a fellow fan! I know, I got really sucked in when I saw him. It's a simple story, but very adoring nonetheless. whee

Distinct Muse

15,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
-desires to float upside down, restrains self though it's best to just let him do his own things-

Armande: -blinks as he points- I'm not a ghost. I am a mad hatter though~

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ Req: What have you been up to? (She's in the kitchen. You should be fine to float. Probably.)

@ Ana: *Brings you a fresh slice* Sorry, he thinks everyone's spirit animal should be a fox. Or that humans are foxes spirit animal. Not sure which.

@ Nam-Chan: Those do sound quite delicious. How goes the studying?

Wicked Trickster

Ana starts laughing,"That may be true, you never know. A friend of mine is a very foxy person..he might get along very well with her."

saphria201's Husbando

Jeering Hellhound

@ Ana: Got plans for the holiday tomorrow?
Lola narrows her eyes at the two of them and makes the 'I'm watching you' to both.

@Lucy:
Even the quirky narration was endearing. It's a totally different genre of animation and storytelling, that's for sure.

Makes a face at Nam.
Okay.~
Alex, Requiem, Armande, take care of customers for me! It was really nice meeting you guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff