Welcome to Gaia! ::

_1IPuppy_

oh dear what happened you okay ? or were you just super busy and got all tired from it ?

im doing alright, just helping out cheezy with some last minute things for her kidney fundraiser at her work, and trying to work on a character for her and work on some YCH (your character here ) images to try and make some quick cash.

I'm alright. Just had a rough day physically. Had two attacks that pretty much had be on the floor for a good long while. Wiped me out bad XD

Oh fun ^_^ Good luck! Just make sure you don't over work yourself ^^

Wheezing Fatcat

Jaejoong Loveholic
_1IPuppy_

oh dear what happened you okay ? or were you just super busy and got all tired from it ?

im doing alright, just helping out cheezy with some last minute things for her kidney fundraiser at her work, and trying to work on a character for her and work on some YCH (your character here ) images to try and make some quick cash.

I'm alright. Just had a rough day physically. Had two attacks that pretty much had be on the floor for a good long while. Wiped me out bad XD

Oh fun ^_^ Good luck! Just make sure you don't over work yourself ^^

You poor thing, i feel sorry you have to go threw that s**t especially since your such a nice person, no nice kind person deserves to go threw that. Hope your feeling better today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff