Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Shaid
XD so why do you need a picture of my hands for that? I'm not saying no, just want to know why.
I would like to draw a picture for the character, and your hands are a big part of why you are who you are, so I'd like to get them right as my memory is really shitty and I can't remember the details.

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Shieanna
The Shaid
XD so why do you need a picture of my hands for that? I'm not saying no, just want to know why.
I would like to draw a picture for the character, and your hands are a big part of why you are who you are, so I'd like to get them right as my memory is really shitty and I can't remember the details.
Aww emotion_bigheart

I'll see what I can do.

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Shaid
Aww emotion_bigheart

I'll see what I can do.

-cuddles- Thanks hun. <3

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Shieanna
The Shaid
Aww emotion_bigheart

I'll see what I can do.

-cuddles- Thanks hun. <3
*hugs*

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Shaid
*hugs*
-pets- I guess I'm S.O.L. on my favorite RP partners tonight.

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Shieanna
The Shaid
*hugs*
-pets- I guess I'm S.O.L. on my favorite RP partners tonight.
Sorry.

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Shaid
]Sorry.
-crawls into your lap and curls up- I'm used to having all of them on on the weekends. And I know it's only friday. But still. -pouts- Now i'm all tired. But i'm up looking at bases, trying to find the perfect one...

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Shieanna
The Shaid
Sorry.
-crawls into your lap and curls up- I'm used to having all of them on on the weekends. And I know it's only friday. But still. -pouts- Now i'm all tired. But i'm up looking at bases, trying to find the perfect one...
*pets*

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Shaid
*pets*
-wakes up with a big yawn and a stretch, nuzzling your lap- Still no replies. They've never skipped a night, in like a month and a half. I hope they're all right!

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ugh.... I'm already wanting a new job. One that actually doesn't expect me to magically know everything about it and actually gives me the basic tools I need for the job. Is it too much to ask for some training during my training period?

Why are these things I have to special request?

Eloquent Tycoon

10,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
just realized how out of date the title is now. its almost 9 years now @.@

Omnipresent Gawker

hey andy long time no see ^Y^

on a side note did anyone else catch this?
what you seeing is on the left blade of the nightsky belt pose on the right is the belt pose from the new limited item called "street smarts"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Shaid
Ugh.... I'm already wanting a new job. One that actually doesn't expect me to magically know everything about it and actually gives me the basic tools I need for the job. Is it too much to ask for some training during my training period?

Why are these things I have to special request?
I had the same thing at that sub shop up there. Like. Dude. Seriously. Told me I had two weeks to learn everything then told me not to ask questions and didn't teach me jack.

BUT! You have lots of co-workers, so I would go to them if management is being shitty.

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Wow, Gaia's actually getting lazier. After recoloring every single goddamn item they already had, they're now just copy/pasting old item poses with a couple different pixels.

Kashia: Yeah, if I can find them. I guess I have the basic idea of my duties, and I am starting to learn the store. Too bad next week I'll be back to square one when the Monroe store gets ready to open.

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Shaid

Kashia: Yeah, if I can find them. I guess I have the basic idea of my duties, and I am starting to learn the store. Too bad next week I'll be back to square one when the Monroe store gets ready to open.
Oh. Are they moving you there?
and. May I please have the picture soon? I'm excited to start drawing. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas