Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image
So... I've become addicted to the game Left 4 Dead, created by Valve. And I mean extremely addicted. I've had way too much fun with it over the past year or so.
Yeah, it's a little sad, but I'm entertained.
ANYWAY, moving on from that, I have a request for you amazing people out there.
I would love to have my Hunter zombie Luke from the Left 4 Dead series, my Smoker zombie Mal, also from Left 4 Dead, or even Anabelle my Witch zombie, once again from Left 4 Dead, to be drawn by the lovely artists here in AF.
If you REALLY don't want to draw them as zombies, I have recently made pre-infection versions of them. So here's pre-infected Luke, Mal, and Anabelle.

I will also love to do art trades with anyone who decides to draw one of these guys. I would LOVE to have art of them, and I need to start drawing again anyway.
Here are some examples of what your chibi would possibly look like. Each one will be digitally lined, and most likely colored, especially if I really like your avatar/oc.

Thank you in advance!

Received Art
Both here and throughout the Art Freebie forum

Luke (or Hunter in general)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Mal
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Anabelle (or Witch in general)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

'Groups'
User Image

Pre-infection

Luke
User Image
User Image
User Image

Mal
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Anabelle
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I tried to pull a "Hunter" on my cousin once.

I leaped at him, and he slapped the spit out of me.

Needless to say, I no longer do the Grudge call while he's visiting.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Neotepid

Hahaha! That's awesome, minus the whole slapping thing.
My boyfriend actually compared my sister to a Hunter. She only tried mimicking it further

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Micro_Chibi_Riku
Neotepid

Hahaha! That's awesome, minus the whole slapping thing.
My boyfriend actually compared my sister to a Hunter. She only tried mimicking it further

First chapter of Mercy Hospital.

I was aware of what's suppose to happen in the game and how it works, but it was still my cousin and I's first time playing it.

My cousin and I finally made it out of the building we were in. We were walking in the alley, when we heard this odd sound and it said "The Horde's Coming". Needless to say, we got surrounded faster than a donut at the police station. After about 10 seconds of fighting them off, the game was paused, and my cousin was..."frozen". You know, like how the game freezes and it doesn't work. Yeah. That's how my cousin was until he was able to use words. XD He had an idea of what was suppose to happen, but he didn't expect it to be so intense.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Neotepid

I was aware of what's suppose to happen in the game and how it works, but it was still my cousin and I's first time playing it.

My cousin and I finally made it out of the building we were in. We were walking in the alley, when we heard this odd sound and it said "The Horde's Coming". Needless to say, we got surrounded faster than a donut at the police station. After about 10 seconds of fighting them off, the game was paused, and my cousin was..."frozen". You know, like how the game freezes and it doesn't work. Yeah. That's how my cousin was until he was able to use words. XD He had an idea of what was suppose to happen, but he didn't expect it to be so intense.

Hahaha, bad introduction to the game is bad xD
I had to lead my sister by the hand when she first play a couple weeks ago. She was freaking out and spinning in circles. I was glad friendly fire wasn't on since she was swinging an axe around like a madwoman.
She kinda panicked a little when I died before she did, and jst when I saw myself in a rescue closet, a Tank came to say "Hi"

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Micro_Chibi_Riku
Neotepid

Hahaha, bad introduction to the game is bad xD
I had to lead my sister by the hand when she first play a couple weeks ago. She was freaking out and spinning in circles. I was glad friendly fire wasn't on since she was swinging an axe around like a madwoman.
She kinda panicked a little when I died before she did, and jst when I saw myself in a rescue closet, a Tank came to say "Hi"

XD Oh, have I forgotten to mention how much Hunters love my cousin? He's always the one attacked by Hunters. I get attacked by Smokers every once in a while, but those Hunters...they just LOVE themselves a bit of Keanyboy(his gamertag). Lol. So that hunter growl really screwed with him.

At least it wasn't a witch. She'd cry.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Neotepid
XD Oh, have I forgotten to mention how much Hunters love my cousin? He's always the one attacked by Hunters. I get attacked by Smokers every once in a while, but those Hunters...they just LOVE themselves a bit of Keanyboy(his gamertag). Lol. So that hunter growl really screwed with him.

Hahaha! Luckily I haven't had that issue. My boyfriend on the other hand... Boomers adore him. They always go for him, hardly ever for me or the bots.

Luckily she learned about Witches early on. She saw me being all dodgy around one in Hard Rain and asked why. I gave her a serious look, then shot the witch in the face and ran like hell. "That's why!"

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Micro_Chibi_Riku
Neotepid

Hahaha! Luckily I haven't had that issue. My boyfriend on the other hand... Boomers adore him. They always go for him, hardly ever for me or the bots.

Luckily she learned about Witches early on. She saw me being all dodgy around one in Hard Rain and asked why. I gave her a serious look, then shot the witch in the face and ran like hell. "That's why!"

Run b***h! Run!!!

XD ******** Hunters. Wiches are the ones that give you the biggest heart attack. All they have to do is sit down in a small corridor...that you need to walk through...

Apparently, witches know parkour.

In the first Left 4 Dead, there was a map where we ere in the woods or something like that. We were about to go into what I think was close to a bunker or something when we heard weeping.

Now, entering the bunker looking left, the wbitch was crying at the bottom of the steps. Now, backing up, we also noted that there was a window we could look through to see her. What do we do? Shoot the window. No, wait. We didn't even shoot it. BWitch screamed anyways, climbed over, and ran straight at me. I think I nearly pissed myself.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Neotepid

Run b***h! Run!!!

XD ******** Hunters. Wiches are the ones that give you the biggest heart attack. All they have to do is sit down in a small corridor...that you need to walk through...

In the first Left 4 Dead, there was a map where we ere in the woods or something like that. We were about to go into what I think was close to a bunker or something when we heard weeping.

Now, entering the bunker looking left, the wbitch was crying at the bottom of the steps. Now, backing up, we also noted that there was a window we could look through to see her. What do we do? Shoot the window. No, wait. We didn't even shoot it. BWitch screamed anyways, climbed over, and ran straight at me. I think I nearly pissed myself.

That actually just happened to me ten minutes ago. All of us managed to hop over her head and out the window without pissing her off. I was very thankful.
Oh no! I don't blame you, I would have freaked too. I hate surprise Witch attacks.
A key reason why I'm attempting to perfect the art of cr0wning them

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Micro_Chibi_Riku
Neotepid

Run b***h! Run!!!

That actually just happened to me ten minutes ago. All of us managed to hop over her head and out the window without pissing her off. I was very thankful.
Oh no! I don't blame you, I would have freaked too. I hate surprise Witch attacks.
A key reason why I'm attempting to perfect the art of cr0wning them

~takes out the semi-auto shotty and pumps it~ Let's do this!

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Neotepid

Muahaha! *joins with her own semi-auto* End of the world for those Witches!

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Micro_Chibi_Riku
Neotepid

Muahaha! *joins with her own semi-auto* End of the world for those Witches!

Oh, have you ever seen the movie "Haunted House" that's suppose to be a parody of Paranormal Activity?

They made an L4D reference.

"Man, get away from that b***h. She cryin' like those witch from Left 4 Dead!"

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Neotepid

Oh, have you ever seen the movie "Haunted House" that's suppose to be a parody of Paranormal Activity?

I haven't actually XD
I'm tempted to try to see it at some point now, just for that one part

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Micro_Chibi_Riku
Neotepid

I haven't actually XD
I'm tempted to try to see it at some point now, just for that one part

It was completely insane, and racist. Lol. It was just perfect.

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image
I hope it's to your liking. There has been some altering, but I hope it's still good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff