Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

You guys, I'm actually in a joint thread as well if you're looking for more art. The link is here and I hope some of you artists will join us as well. There are only 3 artists right now, including myself, so come and join us. Another joint is here so there are more than two places to find me.

I would like to ACTUALLY trade art instead! I know this is probably gonna get little notice BECAUSE it's a trade but whatever - I've given enough free art. :p So, Any and all art is welcome. I will give you the same style of art as you've given me (if you give chibi, I'll give chibi). If you give me, hardcore art (if you've made like a painted masterpiece) it'll take me a couple days to get you your art, please take note. I REFUSE TO DO BACKGROUNDS THOUGH, I suck at them...period. If you'd like to stay and chat, please feel free to, I like the company.

Remember, this is a TRADE thread NOT a freebie thread.

Refs and latest doodles: DA User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It'd be really cool to get some Gerudo inspired clothing if possible.
What I want drawn (WARNING: Large image):

User Image

Height: 5'3
Abilities: Not known to her

Likes: Reading (Specifically fantasy genre)/Drawing/Pandas/Traveling/Silent rain/her giant bean bag chair/Nature/Cold weather/hot weather

Dislike: People trying to control her/Assuming people/No sense of humor/Depending on others/Being home/Control freaks/Growing attached

More descriptive info: HERE

Personality: Not one to engage conversations, but is willing to chat if someone wishes to. Carries herself differently than most, she has no desire to acquaintance herself with anyone due to lack of trust from almost everyone. Kind and loving once she begins to care for someone, she has trouble trying to keep herself from caring since her affectionate side is a rare one for her to even express since she has interacts close to not at all every day. Loves to draw, sing, cook and anything on the artistic side (Her art is her passion, never leaves anywhere without her sketchbook on person). Engages in fights, only when her art is in harms way or has been. Willing to protect others over herself if needed. Feels uncomfortable when someone worries over her (she tends to feel like a major burden or suffocated since it's a rare feat to see from people). Can quickly label someone based on their aura or the vibes they emit. Extremely quiet when thinking or trying to avoid something/someone. She is the descendant of the Goddess Hylia after a misshap with the timeline in which the Golden Goddesses sought to remove.
Base ref, for more anime-ish look. Fire Tunic Ref.

If you've traded with me and actually want art in return PLEASE LEAVE REFERENCES! I BEG OF YOU!!

Dat Music Tho:

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Art Recieved:
Shironekoi
SwampyBunny
Asparagas
Kettin

Art Given:
Shironekoi
SwampyBunny
Asparagas
Kettin / Kettin

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Currently working on:
NOTHING!! TRADE ME!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Good Luck drawing and receiving arts :}

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alicia007
Good Luck drawing and receiving arts :}

Thank you very much. smile

Dnajun's Wife

Fluffy Bunny

I would like to exchamge arts! emotion_dowant
Here is my freebie thread with examples
Happy Freebies

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SwampyBunny
I would like to exchamge arts! emotion_dowant
Here is my freebie thread with examples
Happy Freebies

Ooo your art is lovely~

How long have you been 'arting'?

Dnajun's Wife

Fluffy Bunny

xXxChynnaxXx

Thank you!
Couple of years. I think around 6 or 7 whee

How about you?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SwampyBunny

Welcome. :3

I think maybe 8? I barely got into digital art maybe 2 years ago? Since I could never get my hands on a tablet. Still adjusting and improving of course, but I'll get there someday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff