Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please Give me male OC

Yes 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 30 ]
No 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 352 353 354 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan

^ u ^ no me likey blabber BLABBER MORE!XDD im just massively practicing pentab right now heheheeh

O.......O it is addictive!! very very addictive thats why im fat XDD
Fanfics crying no i dont read fanfics that much only yullen O..O but yes if i find one me shall give you~!!! crying woaaaaa im going to start crying again itasasu HUHUHUHUH
O..O wait i still cant get over AMON IS UKE! XDD

Both eheheheh the event will be fun to its kinda like my first time just walking around and shop around and not joining any contest ehehehh hmm i remember back then the 1st ragna con yeah that con we got the pink poring and the second we got the green ^ u ^ we dint attend the other ragna con cuz things got busy crying and the last one i attend hmm i forgot when was the international pro thingy that was held in moa that all the remember sad i know they wont give it back i wish i snatch it on display hahahahah

me semeing you... but looks like im going to kill you XD
User Image

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
                      HOMGLAsdhlakjshdlkjdyha !!!11!!!!oneoneone!!
                      User Image

Kirachin should really stop giving me heart attacks!

User Image

Going berserk with pentab lol! You're hand might start shaking again @ 3@

I don't think you look fat though based from.. the cosplay pictures of you
                      I think .. I have a picture of a doujinshi of some sort relating to Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto.
                      Wait lemmi.. find it first if I still have it laying around my tumblr ..

YUSS! Why? You no like ukefied Amon? lol he is pretty sexy for an uke though
                      But I can relate to your "uke Amon?!!" feels ehee. So, you done reading it? Or you're gonna read it later? C;

You should have snatched it while noones looking emotion_donotwant
                      Its yours for pete's sake!! scream << is raging for justice.
                      I think I know why you get to have the porings, its coz you join contests ehee `

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan
                      HOMGLAsdhlakjshdlkjdyha !!!11!!!!oneoneone!!
                      User Image

Kirachin should really stop giving me heart attacks!

User Image

Going berserk with pentab lol! You're hand might start shaking again @ 3@

I don't think you look fat though based from.. the cosplay pictures of you
                      I think .. I have a picture of a doujinshi of some sort relating to Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto.
                      Wait lemmi.. find it first if I still have it laying around my tumblr ..

YUSS! Why? You no like ukefied Amon? lol he is pretty sexy for an uke though
                      But I can relate to your "uke Amon?!!" feels ehee. So, you done reading it? Or you're gonna read it later? C;

You should have snatched it while noones looking emotion_donotwant
                      Its yours for pete's sake!! scream << is raging for justice.
                      I think I know why you get to have the porings, its coz you join contests ehee `

>: ) heheheheehhEHHE WOAAAAAa your gifs!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
O u o its good for practice and yes it does shake alot crying i think im really stuck with traditional

Oh you have to meet me for sure then XDDD ill show you my sungipsal

O u O WILLY!!!!!!!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira i would love that !!! O..O he is soooOOO sexy anything with amon is sooo sexy~ later XD when i let go off my pentab hahah but the picture was like oohh me likey likey drools all over

crying huhuhu ^ u ^ but its okey it really means i have to let go of ragna O..O no its a freebie before the last con with the contest i enter they only gave cd crying

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
                      I guess gif-ing is the only talent I have crying
                      Practice makes perfect ~ but don't over exert yourself okay Kirachiiin?

S-sungip-sal?.. Wha? .. whats that? o-o

YARLY. And I've found them ~ bloop bloop
                      Okiidokii ~ Let me know your thoughts about it after you read the wonderful wonderful Lieumon fanfic 'kaaay? emotion_kirakira
                      I knooooow! The art is such an eye candy *foams mouth* .. I wanted to see more of the art though ehee.
                      Btw there are 3 fanfics. You can browse around the link I gave you. The other 2's in there somewhere.
                      Already read the Silence and Spy one. All thats left is .. Cooking. ufufufufu ~

Ehee yea. Good thinking = w = .. but I'm still nang hihinayang with the piece you drew.
                      What did you drew btw?? o 3o `

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan
Kira_Skullprince
                      I guess gif-ing is the only talent I have crying
                      Practice makes perfect ~ but don't over exert yourself okay Kirachiiin?

S-sungip-sal?.. Wha? .. whats that? o-o

YARLY. And I've found them ~ bloop bloop
                      Okiidokii ~ Let me know your thoughts about it after you read the wonderful wonderful Lieumon fanfic 'kaaay? emotion_kirakira
                      I knooooow! The art is such an eye candy *foams mouth* .. I wanted to see more of the art though ehee.
                      Btw there are 3 fanfics. You can browse around the link I gave you. The other 2's in there somewhere.
                      Already read the Silence and Spy one. All thats left is .. Cooking. ufufufufu ~

Ehee yea. Good thinking = w = .. but I'm still nang hihinayang with the piece you drew.
                      What did you drew btw?? o 3o `

Wop sorry i was drooling XDD
YES!! O u o i really wanna learn how to use this for a long time!! yep i wont i will read the fanfic is it really hurts heheeheh

GOOD GOD! AHHHHHHHH SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! itatchi AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
woaaa you really want amon uke dont you XDD

O u o all our RO character including my friends XD HAaa my wonderful memories XD

Edit : oh sang gip sal means 3 layer pork XDDD

Devoted Friend

Radical Dreamers -- IS THAT A CHRONO CROSS REFERENCE??

*dies*

Um... my characters.

Beloved Hunter

chrysanths

*dies*

Um... my characters.

crying YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glomps!!! O u o let me check~

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
                      Lol why you drool woman?!
                      You should be together through thick and thin ~
                      But don't let pentab monopolize you okee?!!

LOL! Yuss! All the Itachi onii-sama feels whee
                      Ehee not exactly. I don't mind sekes emotion_awesome emotion_dowant ~

D'awwww.. Naku. I'm curious how it looks like tuloy = 3= ..

What time are you going to bed?? o 3o `

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan
Kira_Skullprince
                      Lol why you drool woman?!
                      You should be together through thick and thin ~
                      But don't let pentab monopolize you okee?!!

LOL! Yuss! All the Itachi onii-sama feels whee
                      Ehee not exactly. I don't mind sekes emotion_awesome emotion_dowant ~

D'awwww.. Naku. I'm curious how it looks like tuloy = 3= ..

What time are you going to bed?? o 3o `

>: ) doing this but im thinking of my 6th page where the ... begins XD
User Image

O u O but but i need to practice hehehHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA
crying ........................... huhuhu never ganna continue naruto again... crying

crying ahahah okey lng pero masgusto ko yung art ng idol ko yun din yung gusto ko kunin eh ahahah
O..O mga 3 ata hmm depende XD sa insomia ko XD

Devoted Friend

Kira_Skullprince
chrysanths

*dies*

Um... my characters.

crying YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glomps!!! O u o let me check~

Oh gosh, I'm so happy I was right! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
I've always loved Trigger and Cross.

Thank you.

Beloved Hunter

chrysanths

Thank you.

smile i finished cross first crying i couldnt finish trigger darn harle!! heart heart heart

ill draw Alistair

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
                      OHGLOB. The kissing panel > u < ~~

Just now, w-was that your.. maniac laugh? eek

Shengeney. Sana tinangay mo na lang! Sayang talaga. Ako nanghihinayang para sayo = 3= !
                      Lol! 3am.. same time I usually sleep = w = .. I'm trying to somehow adjust my time but.. its just to hard emo `

Devoted Friend

Kira_Skullprince
chrysanths

Thank you.

smile i finished cross first crying i couldnt finish trigger darn harle!! heart heart heart

ill draw Alistair

Wait. Harle is in Cross - not Trigger. Unless you are talking about the bike race in Trigger, in the future?

Or was that reversed?

Okay. Thank you. Just a warning? The hair reference is his 1st reference with the bangs and pony-tail. Too many people draw him with short hair and it's getting to be a problem.

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan
Kira_Skullprince
                      OHGLOB. The kissing panel > u < ~~

Just now, w-was that your.. maniac laugh? eek

Shengeney. Sana tinangay mo na lang! Sayang talaga. Ako nanghihinayang para sayo = 3= !
                      Lol! 3am.. same time I usually sleep = w = .. I'm trying to somehow adjust my time but.. its just to hard emo `

HEHEHEHE >: ) AHAHAHAHAAHAH im ganna tone is later XD

crying uu nga kasi naman may manong na nakabantay ahhaha tapos grand chase pa yung free na cd hay
sinubukan ko rin matulog ng maaga kaso ayaw XD so practice na lng XDDDD
chrysanths

Yes harle from cross thats what attracted me to play the game and serge then i wanted to play tigger but O..O we got ps3 so O..o i moved on crying

oh shoot im done drawing is this okey??
User Image

Devoted Friend

Kira_Skullprince

Yes harle from cross thats what attracted me to play the game and serge then i wanted to play tigger but O..O we got ps3 so O..o i moved on crying

oh shoot im done drawing is this okey??
User Image

Oh. Serge is great. I especially love the plot twist of him switching bodies with Lynx and the battle where everything is reversed and then Serge speaks! That just freaked me out.
Oh. And the PS3 is not reverse compatible...?

Um, big point kinda missed. The sclera (the whites of his eyes) are pitch black. But otherwise, thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff