Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please Give me male OC

Yes 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 30 ]
No 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 352 353 354 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Hunter

DucklingVIDA
: hihihih thank you ekk... yes my 1st attempt to draw my avi XDD kinda weird from my original art hehehe sweatdrop

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
MILK TEA GONGCHA?!!! OH MY GOD?! eek
                      Well.. not exactly. But it is milk tea whee
                      Matcha milk tea with adzuki beans emotion_awesome
                      Mom brought me home some ehee

How are you feeling now? No more head aches? `

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan
                      Well.. not exactly. But it is milk tea whee
                      Matcha milk tea with adzuki beans emotion_awesome
                      Mom brought me home some ehee

How are you feeling now? No more head aches? `

WohohohHOHOHOHOH O u O!!! heart heart heart heart that sounds lovely!

O u O um i drank stress-tab this afternoon~~
>: ) any progress with your yaoi?

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
WohohohHOHOHOHOH O u O!!! heart heart heart heart that sounds lovely!

O u O um i drank stress-tab this afternoon~~
>: ) any progress with your yaoi?
                      It definitely is emotion_awesome

So you're better now, yess? whee ~
                      Err.. uhhh.. I think I already have them finished in my head.
                      But still no names though emotion_facepalm

Btw.. I am so torn in half on sunday.
                      I can't decide if I'll attend Cosplay Mania 2012 or pRO 9th Anniversary Party gonk gonk `

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan
                      It definitely is emotion_awesome

So you're better now, yess? whee ~
                      Err.. uhhh.. I think I already have them finished in my head.
                      But still no names though emotion_facepalm

Btw.. I am so torn in half on sunday.
                      I can't decide if I'll attend Cosplay Mania 2012 or pRO 9th Anniversary Party gonk gonk `

crying i want one now

^ u ^ i think soo heart heart heart
O u O you can do it so wants their story

O..O what is the pro 9th Anniversary party?

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
crying i want one now

^ u ^ i think soo heart heart heart
O u O you can do it so wants their story

O..O what is the pro 9th Anniversary party?
                      D'awwww.. *shoves half a cup in the screen* y-you got the half? whee

Yay! Just be sure that you don't stress yourself 'kayy?
                      Ohh right. I have to type that up. I'll post it somewhere for you to read when I'm done C:
                      GAHD. I still can't believe that you actually forced me to make them emotion_facepalm

pRO = Philippine Ragnarok Oniline emotion_awesome `

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan
                      D'awwww.. *shoves half a cup in the screen* y-you got the half? whee

Yay! Just be sure that you don't stress yourself 'kayy?
                      Ohh right. I have to type that up. I'll post it somewhere for you to read when I'm done C:
                      GAHD. I still can't believe that you actually forced me to make them emotion_facepalm

pRO = Philippine Ragnarok Oniline emotion_awesome `

O ~~~~O tries my best to drink it in reality

HEHEHEEHEH ill try my best not to o nO
YEHEY!! im so hyped X))) emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira i cant wait to read it XO!!
>: ) hehehHEHEEHHAHAHAH

Oh i miss ragna is it still good crying i got scam there 4 times crying i dont want it!! where is it held?

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
O ~~~~O tries my best to drink it in reality

HEHEHEEHEH ill try my best not to o nO
YEHEY!! im so hyped X))) emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira i cant wait to read it XO!!
>: ) hehehHEHEEHHAHAHAH

Oh i miss ragna is it still good crying i got scam there 4 times crying i dont want it!! where is it held?
                      You like matcha too? o 3o

HOMG. Don't be hyped. It will take a while for it to be actually finished emo
                      Btw, are you by any chance a fan of The Legend of Korra? o 3o

Me and Cubus(boyfran) recently started playing in the valkyrie server.
                      So far I think its all good. Just too lazy to like pa-level. Guess coz I'm used to playing in private servers ehee
                      Whaaa?!! Scammed 4x?!! What was scammed from you? And what were your characters?
                      The event will be held in.. SM North, Skydome.`

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan
                      You like matcha too? o 3o

HOMG. Don't be hyped. It will take a while for it to be actually finished emo
                      Btw, are you by any chance a fan of The Legend of Korra? o 3o

Me and Cubus(boyfran) recently started playing in the valkyrie server.
                      So far I think its all good. Just too lazy to like pa-level. Guess coz I'm used to playing in private servers ehee
                      Whaaa?!! Scammed 4x?!! What was scammed from you? And what were your characters?
                      The event will be held in.. SM North, Skydome.`

^ u ^ AY MILKTEA IS AWESOME!

XD still hyped
O u o at 1st i was now kinda not crying i still thing Last Air bender more~
AHAHHAHA thats my server too before ~ crying yeah!! evil person i dont remember it was a weapon for my hunter.... i have a crusader , priestess, hunter and soul linker
O..O hmm interesting i dint like the Skydome it was to little for me crying last time we visit a convention it was overpopulated ~~

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
^ u ^ AY MILKTEA IS AWESOME!

XD still hyped
O u o at 1st i was now kinda not crying i still thing Last Air bender more~
AHAHHAHA thats my server too before ~ crying yeah!! evil person i dont remember it was a weapon for my hunter.... i have a crusader , priestess, hunter and soul linker
O..O hmm interesting i dint like the Skydome it was to little for me crying last time we visit a convention it was overpopulated ~~
                      Lol I knooow ~

I said don't be! emotion_donotwant
                      D'awwww.. but waee? Its really nice. You should give it another chance ~
                      Hmmm.. are you familiar with LoK's characters? Specifically Amon and The Lieutenant?
                      I kind of.. came across a fanfic of them in tumblr kasi emotion_kirakira

Ohh so you're a recent pRO player? o 3o
                      Poop. Do you still have access with yours? Wanna try and just mingle around sometime? whee
                      I have the same exact feeling about the venue too > 3< !! Even though I haven't been inside yet, I feel that its super small and cramp inside.
                      And Cubus doesn't believe me pfft. lasjdfladjsfd can't decide .. SMX or SM North gonk `

10,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kira_Skullprince
Jeehssyka

AGJSHGAHSG my OCTOPY Ç_Ç U U........ BUSHGFDDSA emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom i love octopys your monster! gonk

But but but thats how much i love you!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom

no bites please emotion_donotwant

an and ç-ç emotion_hug ur cutieee

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan

O u O! milk tea!! heart heart heart
Still hyped hihihiihihihi ~~ currently doing my friend and mine bl manga soo im so hyped to yours
>: ) I WANT AMON AND HIS LIL BRO but yes lieutenant is hot!! i am actually on amons side XD his pure awesome he should be the avatar XD

O..O hmmm well i was also once a player back then when it was a demo god i remember chaos server never again will i enter that so i quit then i heard it was free to play then i start again XD then i quit hahahh
O...o access hmm i think i remember one account still, will it be still active even if i havent played for 2 yrs?
hmmmMM well it where you think youll have more fun O u O!! i think you and your bf will have fun pro if your pro players~~ XDD do they still give free porings??????

Jeehssyka

O 3 O but your sooo soft >: ) and so delicious ~~ emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
^ u ^ i wanna see more art of your octy ~~ hes so adorable O3 O! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
O u O! milk tea!! heart heart heart
Still hyped hihihiihihihi ~~ currently doing my friend and mine bl manga soo im so hyped to yours
>: ) I WANT AMON AND HIS LIL BRO but yes lieutenant is hot!! i am actually on amons side XD his pure awesome he should be the avatar XD

O..O hmmm well i was also once a player back then when it was a demo god i remember chaos server never again will i enter that so i quit then i heard it was free to play then i start again XD then i quit hahahh
O...o access hmm i think i remember one account still, will it be still active even if i havent played for 2 yrs?
hmmmMM well it where you think youll have more fun O u O!! i think you and your bf will have fun pro if your pro players~~ XDD do they still give free porings??????
                      Milk tea and adzuki beans is all gone now ; u ; ~
                      asdfsdfad. You should seriously stop being hyper gahd woman. Did you drink like a truck load of coffee again?! emotion_donotwant

LOL! Incest .. emotion_dowant
                      Just coz I can and want to share the glorious fanfic of Lieumon with you ~ ufufufufu ~
                      I'm not sure if its safe ti link it here. FFFUDGE! I'm being paranoid with gaia's rules gonk
                      Gonna link it to your tumblr 'kaayy? Be sure you check it C:<

Aaahhh.. the good ol early years of pRO = w =
                      Try opening it now?.. o 3o .. ohright.. your pc's all fresh ehee..
                      I want to attend the Cosplay Mania just coz the venue is bigger and wanna see pretty cosplays.
                      And I assume that I'll see more cosplayers compared to what I've seen when I go to megamall.
                      As for the pRO 9th anniv.. I wanna experience the events and whatnots. But I don't like to attend coz the venue's too small! gonk
                      I'm not sure about the free porings o 3o this will be the first pRO event that I'll be attending. That is if I actually attend = w =
                      My problems.. crying .. `

Beloved Hunter

JhiLyhan

HUHUHUH BUT milktea crying
XD ate a whole black choco O..O YUM YUM!

Kinda XD you know me ever since itasasu XDD oohh but yes give me give me O uO! runs to tumblr

Yeah when there were fewer people XP XDDD theres soo many evil people lurking around now huhuhuhhu
O U O YEAH AND ITS ON MOA SOOO HUGE this time i wanna buy stuff there XDD !!!! crying yeah youll be squeezed there .....and if no poring woaAAA whats the pont joke XDDD last time i attend they just gave us free cd and dint return my contest drawing entry huhuhuh crying

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

Kira_Skullprince
                      I'm sorry btw if you think I blabber too much ; m ; ..

No wonder. I blame the choco emotion_donotwant
                      Have you read any Itasasu fanfics? You can share them to me if you like emotion_kirakira
                      And yuss. Amon is the uke. I approve of him being the uke = w = d
                      I have never in my life read such a wonderfully constructed fanfic ~
                      .. starting to get obsessed with fanfics now.. ufufufufu ~

Yea.. bot everywhere and no fly wings and bwings anymore!! WAAAE!? gonk
                      Stuff in moa or.. the event? ehee. What was the free poring's color? And when did you attend?? @ u @
                      Aw fudge! You should have demanded to at least have your art back! It is yours to begin with! emotion_donotwant `

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff