Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Announcement: This is Sarah3ddepp. The Castle has crumbled, no one is stopping in. But Sarah and Friends are hoping to start a hangout/Contest/Event thread for everyone's enjoyment.
                          -We need more people to help us out with it though.

What we have so far!
                          tab - Sarah3ddepp: Ideas, Games, Contests, Events, Art, Main Thread owner.
                          tab - Co-Owners:
                          tab tab - pythonesque: Games, contests and events.
                          tab tab - Lark_Quileutes: Collector, Ideas and contest and event judge
                          tab tab - Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl: God,Mod & Officer! Someone to keep everyone in track.

What we need thus far: Moderators
                          tab tab - Someone to help with advertisement, get people in the thread
                          tab tab - Charity Adviser- I want to help a charity, once a month.
                          tab tab - One or Two main Artists! For the Artists Corner. (Offering Freebies + Income for the Thread).

The Castle has moved to welcome more new art Seekers

This is a Freebie/Hangout/Contest Thread. At times there are more than one artist. but I Sarah3ddepp will always be here, I am the host, and the queen. If you have questions after reading the front page, please feel free to ask me.
                          All donations for contests and events should be sent in trade or gift from to Castle of Freebies our thread mule.

User Image

Hello and welcome to my Castle of Freebies, I hope you stick around and chat for a while! Don't worry, my dungeon dragon only feasts upon the bodies of those who are on my black list and it is perfectly lovable to everyone else! Please be sure to read everything here, while there might not be a quiz at the end, it will help you earn a freebie from me! I had another thread, but moved it here. This is Castle of Freebies.3. We tend to favor folks who stick around and chat with us, and I like to think that starting a conversation with us isn't hard, as we can pretty much talk about anything. Though we will not always tell you that I picked you. It will be a surprise and you will be contacted.
                                Dropping by and saying 'me?' or something of that sort will not get you anything. Should you be rude about it I will not hesitate putting you on my black list. Most of the artists also like certain stlyes of avatars

User Image

6/19/14- Art Auction for Funding Event & 4th of July Contest Begin
                                6/18/14- The new Castle of Freebie starts new construction.

≡ ♔ ≡

User Image

[ 1 ]Following the Gaia Terms of Service should be obvious and unnecessary for us to have to repeat to you.

[ 2 ]Refrain from stealing art.

[ 3 ]Be kind and courteous to all in the thread and help to maintain a positive atmosphere in the thread.

[ 4 ]Use the provided order form when placing an order with an artist. It makes things easier and keeps order.

[ 5 ]No begging outside of the order form, we don't like beggers, if we want to give you art.. we will.

[ 6 ] Do not quote the posts on the front page of the thread.

[ 7 ]All artists have the right to reject any order placed if they feel they cannot do it for any reason

≡ ♔ ≡

User Image

[ ♔ ]Sarah3ddepp

I am your host here at the Castle of freebies and bellow you can find my own samples.
                          I'm twenty-one years old and a Junior at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, studying History with an emphasis in Japanese. I am happy taken. I love cats and puppies, eating, sleeping and watching anime. I enjoy receiving art just as much as making it.

Head-Shots----------
                          Bust---------------------
                          Fullbody-----------------
                          Chibi-------------------

Latest Freebies:
                          None At the Moment

My Quest Thread:
                          User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

[ ♔ ]Username N/A
                                  Bio

Freebies Given: N/A

≡ ♔ ≡

User Image

They know what's going on in this thread, can answer questions, and tell me to put you on the black list. They are my second in command. Their names will be listed blew, and what they help out with in the thread.
                          Royals will help me vote in contests, games and events. And they get freebies whenever I want to give them one. Order form or not. to become a royal, means you have stuck in the thread, chatting for at least a month, have helped someone out in the thread, enforced rules, etc. Questions, please quote Sarah3ddepp.

NEW!: Royals get to put quests up on the mule profile!
                          So go check the thread mule profile out and help them out!
                          Current(s): None

Please PM Sarah3ddepp to become an official. All help is appreciated.

[ Treasury/Affiliates Coordinator ] Topiltzin
                                [ Prize and Joy ] Spot Open
                                tab I need someone to be able to do something with the tokens, like play games to collect tickets. These tickets will be used to buy prizes from "prize and joy". And Royals will take turns getting gifts from this for being regulars.
                                [ Fisher ] Spot Open
                                tab I need someone to take care of the fish tank and maybe do some booty grabbing to collect funds for prizes for the thread.
                                [ Contest Coordinator ] Spot Open
                                tab This person will make a test forum and keep track to who pays the entry free for each contest or/and event, participants, and entries.

tab [ • ][ • ] Past or present Royals. *= Recently Visited

[ *• ] Lark_Quileutes
                                [ • ] Lylatay
                                [ • ] Dilrax
                                [ *• ] Anime_Chick25
                                [ • ] Strude
                                [ *• ] Topiltzin
                                [ • ] Monday Delirium
                                [ • ] heartblood
                                [ • ] XxJessyJaynexX
                                [ • ] ieatwood Art Request
                                [ *• ] Pnk_Panda_3

In Memory:
                          [ • ] AB91
                          tab tab This beautiful girl passed away a while back, and was one of the main reasons I took a break from Gaia. She was around fromt he first art shop I ever opened, and followed me from Freebie thread to Freebie thread. She didn't ask for anyhting besides my company, and was always giving to others. She was a great friend to me and everyone she came into contact with, and I dedicate this thread to her. RIP AB, we here at the Castle will alway remember you and your cheary conversation!

Blacklist:

Vitualamen Deus- Not reading the front page, incorrectly filling out the form, and posting it after not posting in the thread for at least a week, then getting smart about it. page- 535

≡ ♔ ≡

User Image

[ Please F'ing Read [Seriously]] Fill out the form completely. Right now Sarah3ddepp is the only artist. No long post, I need links, not 50 images. Hit and runs are frowned upon but as long as you're polite you shouldn't have a problem.

[img]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/overtimegfx/Gaia Online Thread Layout Commisions/artorderform.png[/img]

▍[color=#FF5A94][ Username ][/color] ▍ [color=#C01F6A]Put here[/color]
          ▍[color=#FF5A94][ OC or Avatar ][/color] ▍ [color=#C01F6A]Put here [/color]
          ▍[color=#FF5A94][ Reference ][/color] ▍ [color=#C01F6A]Put here//NO "CURRENT"[/color]

Should look like this:
          User Image

[ Username ]Sarah3ddepp
          [ OC or Avatar ]Avatar
          [ Reference ]Art Request

Recent Requests:
The Hired Uke / Surnrner

≡ ♔ ≡

User Image

[ ♔ ] Event Name: Details
                  User Image

[ ♔ ] All Contests- All entries MUST be PMed to Castle of Freebies. If you post it in the thread it will not count and you will either have to start over, or not participate. Prizes will be changed due to lack of entries in some places.May change entries as much as you want, but can only have one entry in the voting panel. You can also have duel entries example being with description and avatar.Quote Sarah3ddepp.

Voting- You can not vote in the same contest or event you are participating. If a contest has two options, you can participate in one and vote in the other. PM Sarah3ddepp if you want to be a voter, be sure to say the contest, Option 1 or 2 if needed.

---------------------------------------

[ ♔ ] Page Contest: Must be in thread for at least 5 post before and after win. On Page 25, the SECOND poster will win a free headshot fully colored and shaded from Sarah3ddepp, myself, the Queen. .

[ ♔ ] Tanabata Tektek Contest: is a Japanese star festival, originating from the Chinese Qixi Festival.[1] It celebrates the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi (represented by the stars Vega and Altair respectively). According to legend, the Milky Way separates these lovers, and they are allowed to meet only once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month of the lunisolar calendar. The date of Tanabata varies by region of the country, but the first festivities begin on July 7 of the Gregorian calendar. The celebration is held at various days between July and August.
                  Start Date: 7/11
                  Last Day to Submit: 8/3
                  End Date(Voting begins): 8/4

tab [ Entries. ] When Submitting please give your entry a Title, and please PM entries to Sarah3ddepp
                  1.-

tab tab tab tab Prizes:
                  tab tab tab tab 1st- Rainbow Piggy Bank + Colored Headshot
                  tab tab tab tab 2nd- The Experiment (6th gen. Avg. Market Price: 1,064,010g)
                  tab tab tab tab 3rd- Colored Headshot

tab tab Sponsors For next month I need a sponsor or two, Please PM Sarah3ddepp for information.

Sponsers:
                  In order to have contests and events with fun and worthwhile prizes, I need to have some other Gaian's help me out with the prizes. If you would like to be a sponsor, or artist for any contest or event. Please PM Sarah3ddepp

≡ ♔ ≡

User Image

[ ♔ ] Link In
                          User Image
                          [url=http://http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/castle-of-freebies-3-0-read-announcements/t.92706307_1/][IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb389/overtimegfx/Gaia Online Thread Layout Commisions/200x40-13.png[/IMG][/url]

[ ♔ ] Link Out When sending Pm to Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl please tell him it's for the freebie thread.
                          200x40

User Image

88x30

≡ ♔ ≡

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items