10,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Laertes Ursus
Ein Teufel
Laertes Ursus
Ein Teufel

That would depend on the animal, usually. Dark fur is usually a fun thing, though.

-chuckles- Now I ask if you googled the term.

Ah, how did you celebrate Halloween?

I did not, in fact! I've played a lot of pen and paper roleplaying games in the past, and you'd be downright shocked the things you end up researching for a role.

As for my celebration of Blessed Samhain, I really didn't have any particular observance. I suppose I ate some candy.

... Interesting. The CAPTCHA is asking what planet we're on... Planet Hollywood?

Ah yes, quite. I've done much the same, and have learned quite a bit from it. Roleplaying/Writing is a grand way to learn vocabulary, by the by.

-smiles- Interesting! Did you celebrate it as Samhain, or Halloween?
You're not just calling it Samhain for my benefit, are ye?

That is interesting. Captcha; We are currently in Muspelheim~ <3

Truthful Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
430 forbidden
Ein Teufel
430 forbidden
Ein Teufel
430 forbidden
Ein Teufel

It's not that difficult to pronounce. Like 'Eye' with an "n" on the end, Dray (Day with an R) Us, as in you and I, us. Aindreas. e.e;
I thank you! -bows- My name seems to have gotten quite a bit of attention lately. ^^;

Yes. I very much like your name. xD
I'm truly not surprised. It's unique. c:

-smiles- Thank you once again C=

o . o How are you this evening/morning?

You're very welcome. c:
It's currently 9:15pm. o:
But I'm pretty good. Kind of tired. How about you?

I am quite bored! =D

Nothing to do? D:

Just sleep~ which I must do now.
Goodnight!! biggrin

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Ein Teufel
Laertes Ursus
Ein Teufel
Laertes Ursus
Ein Teufel

That would depend on the animal, usually. Dark fur is usually a fun thing, though.

-chuckles- Now I ask if you googled the term.

Ah, how did you celebrate Halloween?

I did not, in fact! I've played a lot of pen and paper roleplaying games in the past, and you'd be downright shocked the things you end up researching for a role.

As for my celebration of Blessed Samhain, I really didn't have any particular observance. I suppose I ate some candy.

... Interesting. The CAPTCHA is asking what planet we're on... Planet Hollywood?

Ah yes, quite. I've done much the same, and have learned quite a bit from it. Roleplaying/Writing is a grand way to learn vocabulary, by the by.

-smiles- Interesting! Did you celebrate it as Samhain, or Halloween?
You're not just calling it Samhain for my benefit, are ye?

That is interesting. Captcha; We are currently in Muspelheim~ <3

Didn't realize it was to your benefit. (Shrug)

Blessed Bunny

Ein Teufel

If I did not have to rise earlier than usual tomorrow, I'd take on that task tonight. 8D Alas, it's 8am for me tomorrow. Rather than my typical 11... e.e;
Also; OhgodOhgodOhgod Yes. yesyesyesyesyes PLEASE. Her character just gained +9000 interesting points! A demon eater. as a profession! Do you realize how original that is?! -rants like mad-
I'm afraid if we don't make some sort of formal roleplay of this, I'm going to have to dissolve into some vile black liquid.

She stood, and his instincts screamed 'run'. He did not move. Human form remained stock still as she circled him, beneath the masked surface, however, he was shaking. These creatures were rumors! They were not real! There was no such thing--
Or was there?
The idea turned his stomach, or rather, the organ that equaled his stomach.

Her breath at his ear sent chills down his black spine, human form shivering barely. His gold eyes bled orange, and shifted to red-- a clearer sign of the already sensed terror residing in him. This woman truly was a....

"You wouldn't find me very appetizing anyhow, Miss." Ein stated in mock-confidence. Pretending was something all demons were rather adept at. Even in blatant fear he could don a faux shroud of pride and bravery. Even as his blood turned to ice as it flowed.

Goddamnit. How fast the tables turned! He was certain he'd been dealing with a vampire, or an elf... This being was so powerful she wasn't even sensed as dangerous! That was, until now.
"I'd be terribly chewy and slimy all the same, like a stale marshmallow. Not very appealing at all." He smirked, turning to her, evidence of the fear still in his fiery eyes. His ears echoed with the thoughts of that click-clack click-clack click-clack upon the Mateo Manor's marble floors. Those black leather torments sounding off the navy-blue and silver-lined patterns, spelling out his doom with each step. Another line of goosebumps attacked his spine.

It was that moment, as she spoke her peace, that he doubted the Lady Mateo. Had she called for... No, no, she wouldn't. There was no reason to. If she had, this... The one before him would have ended his existence already.

Snide smirk spread over his lips, a flashy show of fear-revealed fangs in that nervous smile.
His tone was as mocking as the grin, "Care to strike a deal?"
He'd do damn near anything in this moment to keep her claws off his nonexistent heart.

Fun fact: "Mimi Mateo" is my Lady's character, and I have no idea what I'm doing contracting my Ein to her Mimi. e.e .... Ein...what are you doing? Ein... Stahp!

I hope she doesn't get offended xD;

Hehe yes we need to have a formal RP! I haven't even come up with a name for her but I'm sort of thinking her to have properties of a shape shifter, in a way where she's able to change, because she needs to keep herself safe so other demons won't be able to track her. :'o

She giggled lightly and covered her mouth. "Wow, if I've ever seen a shaking demon-" She paused for a second to turn her back to him. "Which I have....I'll have to say you're scared Ein." As the woman kept her back to the demon, she was showing dominance, knowing he was unable of actual damage at the moment. Not with all of these people around! It would be pointless, and bad on his part.

"Heh..." She chuckled a bit and continued to walk around him, her hips swaying causing the caged skirt to wiggle back and forward with her. "You may continue to be afraid... It's not like I'll be doing anything...I wasn't hired and dear I only do these things for money...Or other valuable things." Playfully she licked her fingers as if she had food on them. "And don't make me hungry...Chewy? Stringy? How absolutely delicious!"

Quickly she hurried behind him, her hands laying firm on his shoulders. "Either you're going to have to go find me something to eat or I'll have to make due with what's here! And don't try to weasel your way out of this... Unless someone hires me to eat you I won't eat you...Even if you are making me hungry." Lightly she pulled away and stuck her tongue out, moving daintily around him, the continuous clicking and clacking echoing upon the expensive tiling. There were a lot of things on her mind right now. Mostly about how lucky she was that she was able to find such a tasty looking demon! To think she thought she was going to be able to make such good friends with him and such!

"A...Contract? How about a...Truce." Slyly she grinned and leaned forward, her eyes falling in line with his. "I won't eat you, and you won't tell everyone where I am. How about that." She winked playfully. "Would that still be a contract? Is your icky little symbol going to be somewhere on me." She pouted playfully, obviously mocking him.
Ein Teufel
crenchcries

Do I tickle your fancy, Sir? biggrin

talk2hand Cluttered avatar.

gonk

Have a nice day then! biggrin

Thieving Gekko

Ein Teufel
430 forbidden
Ein Teufel
430 forbidden
Ein Teufel

-smiles- Thank you once again C=

o . o How are you this evening/morning?

You're very welcome. c:
It's currently 9:15pm. o:
But I'm pretty good. Kind of tired. How about you?

I am quite bored! =D

Nothing to do? D:

Just sleep~ which I must do now.
Goodnight!! biggrin

I did the same. Sorry for not warning you. D:
But good morning/ evening/ afternoon!

yodaishi's Wife

Ruthless Streaker

You're so nice and talented ;~;

Questionable Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
Hi. I always feel kind of awkward when posting in these hang-outs and similar threads, but I think I'm getting better. 3nodding

Anyway, how is everyone?
Hello Luv, How are you. cheese_whine heart
Ein Teufel
Pale Cyanide

Oh well that's good news lol, okay I'll stay and chat a little.

Good. I do hope to gain some quality conversation from you.
I do warn you, I bore easy as of late. ^^

I hope I can bring good conversation. That's okay, I'm the same way XD

Dapper Lunatic

Ein Teufel

Ah, as my art has stage fright upon occasion. I just recently posted a WIP dump on tumblr, wherein I forced all my "Likely not going to finish this" art out into the open.

The earthy touch, actually. Giving back to nature as she's given to us. The little spells, etc. I enjoy feeling as though I can work toward fixing something spiritual with a spell, rather than annoying God Almighty with endless prayer.

I apologize for my digital absence the past few days, long shifts have left me rather drained.

I've subscribed to your tumblr, I quite enjoy what you blog (tumble? I'm sure on the term.) You art as always is a joy to behold.

I think that makes a good of sense, as far as religion goes. I wish had more faith of my own, but I continuously find myself caught between curious agnosticism and apathetic indifference. Perhaps some day I will settle on a way to worship, maybe even choose a who.

Dapper Lunatic

An open question: marooned indefinitely upon a desert island, what five items of your choosing would you take? Assume that food, water, and shelter are plentiful. It is a painfully over-asked question to be sure, but I believe the reason it is still asked is because thoughtful answers can reveal so much about a person.

Truthful Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Korek
An open question: marooned indefinitely upon a desert island, what five items of your choosing would you take? Assume that food, water, and shelter are plentiful. It is a painfully over-asked question to be sure, but I believe the reason it is still asked is because thoughtful answers can reveal so much about a person.

A detailed, very old book on demonology,
Candles,
A knife,
A random prisoner from death row,
and a pomegranate.

Because I'd sell my soul to get back to civilization. I don't do well unconnected.

Truthful Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mr FooFooCuddlyPoops
You're so nice and talented ;~;

; v ; Thank you!

yodaishi's Wife

Ruthless Streaker

Ein Teufel
Mr FooFooCuddlyPoops