https://join.me/738-828-530

maybe this will be better

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ref of my avi if you feel like drawing it biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Handsome Shapeshifter

I AM AWAKE NOW

Noob

Romantic Prophet

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
6th viewer, come on dowwwwn

Romantic Prophet

Noob

Xiahou Jin
stone of jordan

Ref
Name: Olwë Carnesîr
Sex: Male
Skin tone: Fairly pale with little to no tan.
Eyes: Pale blue/Nearly white – he is blind
Hair: Long, red, and pulled into a high ponytail with bangs framing his face and two dreads in his ponytail. One on each side. The bangs also fall slightly into his eyes.

Appearance and Personality: He was born blind. He is quite often seen with a serene smile on his lips. He is very in touch with nature, and is quite often seen communicating with various forms of it. A very good example of this is his pet Brown-Capped Rosy Finch, Chester. This finch is always with him. He also has a symbiotic vine that is growing around his left arm. It is seen wrapped around his hand and arm, and is one of his primary weapons in battle. His other weapon is the katana. He is a master of the katana. He has the ability to control vines and plants when needed and can call upon animals.

He is very reserved and quite most of the time. However, he is also very wise. He is very peaceful and serene and will open up in the right conditions. Once he opens up to you, he is a very loyal and trustworthy friend. He is bubbly and happy. However, enemies beware. He is very ruthless and unforgiving in battle.

Fashion: He wears a Dark green kimono and hakama that is tied at the waist with a brown tie and a brown wrap on his shoulders. Belted into his hakama is a silver katana along with six herb pouches. He is always barefoot because his affinity with nature allows him to see and detect his surroundings based on the vibrations in the earth.

http://i.imgur.com/SrSoXuk.jpg

Romantic Prophet

stone of jordan
Thank you so very much 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items