• Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
SeppuTan
Quote here for proper request
I finally got my DJ Studio Headphones biggrin -sobs heavily-
User Image
Christmas presents received (I'm not opening till Christmas) 7/--

<.< Meh?
If you care : (this requires reading, obviously 3nodding )
My Main Oc! :3 Wooo! Curvy and Large breast. Don't forget the tail or ears! Those are super important. What you need to remember is You can draw her in anything. Ninety percent of the time my avi is my main OC. :3 ( If she has tail , ears, brown eyes and hair then she is the main oc. )The outfits you see her in now are just what I have and have come up with! As long as she has the same facial features, hair, tail , ears ,and body type, do whatever the ******** you please! :3 And i'm okay with nsfw. Its just wont be shown on here obviously. ^ ^ (if you can't draw fluffy women or big breast, then that is okay. Free art is best art and I don't really mind)
Secondly I emotion_bigheart pyramid head. LOVE . So if you do couples. Feel free to draw me and my love together doing something cute! Sassy! Fun! LOVE! emotion_bigheart If you don't do couples. Then feel free to just draw my Oc/Avi.

Lastly! This Oc: User Image
(if you care to read her story biggrin )

Is known as Otessa the Child Eater. She is a white female spirit who, basically, eats the children that wander into the dark forest near what used to be her home. Her husband died in a war but she feels as though he just abandoned her. Not being able to stand the loss she began to hate him and anything that reminded her of him. Including her children. In a drug induced fit of rage she took to her son and strangled him to death. Before his last moments he managed to gouge her left eye, leaving the mark you now see. In her shame and embarrassment she hid the child in the stove and burned her home. Eventually word got out of what she did and Otessa was hung. A very powerful demon caught wind of her tale and set out for her grave. He brought her back as a scorned and angry spirit; placing her near her old home in the dark forest. She has since then become a fearful legend. You can tell you're near because of the spindly white and silver hairs the scatter the ground and hang from the trees. After she devours a child she pulls out her hair and cries, filling the night with a cacophony of sounds; still in denial and disbelief of her own actions.

So basically... biggrin She is naked ; her skin being pale white; (however she has been drawn in a robe like thing which is okay by me. ), with black or soft black crows feet with, red eyes and big white ears. Her hands have become claw -like and normaly have blood on them, whether crusted or fresh. She has razor sharp teeth and loves to keep a wicked smile whevener she is not pulling out her hair in anger.

If you just art:
This is for people who just want to draw the avi or what they see. Quick simple. Easy. If you want just a bit more info, or you want to get to know the character your drawing. Then refer upwards... :3
You should draw my current avi. She is dressed cute right now!
or HerUser ImagePlease and Thank you!

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
l-PandaLoveButton-l
SeppuTan
Quote here for proper request
I finally got my DJ Studio Headphones biggrin -sobs heavily-
User Image
Christmas presents received (I'm not opening till Christmas) 7/--

<.< Meh?
If you care : (this requires reading, obviously 3nodding )
My Main Oc! :3 Wooo! Curvy and Large breast. Don't forget the tail or ears! Those are super important. What you need to remember is You can draw her in anything. Ninety percent of the time my avi is my main OC. :3 ( If she has tail , ears, brown eyes and hair then she is the main oc. )The outfits you see her in now are just what I have and have come up with! As long as she has the same facial features, hair, tail , ears ,and body type, do whatever the ******** you please! :3 And i'm okay with nsfw. Its just wont be shown on here obviously. ^ ^ (if you can't draw fluffy women or big breast, then that is okay. Free art is best art and I don't really mind)
Secondly I emotion_bigheart pyramid head. LOVE . So if you do couples. Feel free to draw me and my love together doing something cute! Sassy! Fun! LOVE! emotion_bigheart If you don't do couples. Then feel free to just draw my Oc/Avi.

Lastly! This Oc: User Image
(if you care to read her story biggrin )

Is known as Otessa the Child Eater. She is a white female spirit who, basically, eats the children that wander into the dark forest near what used to be her home. Her husband died in a war but she feels as though he just abandoned her. Not being able to stand the loss she began to hate him and anything that reminded her of him. Including her children. In a drug induced fit of rage she took to her son and strangled him to death. Before his last moments he managed to gouge her left eye, leaving the mark you now see. In her shame and embarrassment she hid the child in the stove and burned her home. Eventually word got out of what she did and Otessa was hung. A very powerful demon caught wind of her tale and set out for her grave. He brought her back as a scorned and angry spirit; placing her near her old home in the dark forest. She has since then become a fearful legend. You can tell you're near because of the spindly white and silver hairs the scatter the ground and hang from the trees. After she devours a child she pulls out her hair and cries, filling the night with a cacophony of sounds; still in denial and disbelief of her own actions.

So basically... biggrin She is naked ; her skin being pale white; (however she has been drawn in a robe like thing which is okay by me. ), with black or soft black crows feet with, red eyes and big white ears. Her hands have become claw -like and normaly have blood on them, whether crusted or fresh. She has razor sharp teeth and loves to keep a wicked smile whevener she is not pulling out her hair in anger.

If you just art:
This is for people who just want to draw the avi or what they see. Quick simple. Easy. If you want just a bit more info, or you want to get to know the character your drawing. Then refer upwards... :3
You should draw my current avi. She is dressed cute right now!
or HerUser ImagePlease and Thank you!

Im actually struggling for one day,to get my current wishlist lol.

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

l-PandaLoveButton-l

The demand on this request though.
Lol

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points