Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Pumpkin

dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow

I have noticed. :I Hmmm... Maybe we should make this a request thread where we are paying the artists? I could make us a request thread in the request forums. :3 We should raise some funds first, so when someone does come we don't have to decline because we're too poor. :I You think we can manage to get 500k each? Then we'll have a mill. >u> And art to trade if we run out. xD

That sounds great biggrin Then we'll have to draw for people in the request forum first to earn the gold >u< I almost had the same idea xD But let's keep this one too just for fun 3nodding

Yes of course! >u< Let's earn some gold! >u> We always have the same thoughts, don't we? xD Oh! Today I remembered my dream! biggrin It was kinda interesting, but of course it was weird too. xD

Tell me ouo And yes we do xD lol

Okay. >u> But be prepared, since it's rather long...

It was in the after life of some sort, call it heaven if you want... Anyways, I had apparently just died since I was new there and didn't know anything... The place was alot like any normal town, and I decided to look around. When I walked around I noticed alot of people were going in one direction, so I followed them. We ended up in a place that was far from any normal town. It was more like... A food dream land? Where everything was made out of food.

This was the place people went to eat. They could tell I was new, so they told me what to do... They told me to grab anything I'd like to eat, so I went for a cupcake. Then they said I had to take a bite of the cupcake, and then I had to save. Yup, just like in an RPG game, you had to save, and your save screen would only appear after you took a bite of food. So I did as they said. They also warned me about elves, who lived in this food paradise. They would sometimes appear when people were taking the food, and these elves were evil, they'd kill you if they got the chance. Which is why it was so important to save.

Of course, with my luck I managed to get an elf to appear when I plucked up a croissant from the ground. The elf was dark blue, and had yellow eyes, and very sharp looking jagged teeth. I dropped my croissant and ran, as I screamed "A monster! No... An elf!" to warn the others. Alot of people weren't alarmed at all, because they knew that the elves could only kill or harm those who were single. :I So it was specifically dangerous for children, and unfortunately for me I was also single... xD So all us single people and children ran for it, we had to get out of the food paradise to survive. By the way, alot of couples were made this way, since instead of running they just figured it would be better to pair up with someone. xD

Much later, when I had gotten used to living in this after life place a disaster happened... A poisonous slime thing appeared in the food paradise. Around it everything would rot, and thus we didn't have anything to eat. The food paradise was turned into a rotten wasteland. The elves noticed this, and was enraged, so they set out to kill the slime, after all now that there was no food there no people would come there, and without people the elves had no one to kill, and eat? I'm pretty sure they wanted to eat us humans. They brought their most powerful beast to get rid of the slime, and this beast was an air balloon looking thing.

I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, as I was caught between the slime and the elves when they met. I decided to help the elves, and the elves decided to not kill me since we'd all rather get rid of the slime. We somehow managed to do it, and when we had finally killed the slime we were to tired to either run away or harm each other. So there we sat down on a grassy hill and rested. Then the elves left on their balloon monster thing, and told me that if we were to meet again they'd kill me, but for this time they were thankful and would not hurt me. And then everything returned to normal.

Pew, it's a whole story! xD

Make a comic! Write a book! xD lol

Backwoods Elder

Anne Mine
dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow

I have noticed. :I Hmmm... Maybe we should make this a request thread where we are paying the artists? I could make us a request thread in the request forums. :3 We should raise some funds first, so when someone does come we don't have to decline because we're too poor. :I You think we can manage to get 500k each? Then we'll have a mill. >u> And art to trade if we run out. xD

That sounds great biggrin Then we'll have to draw for people in the request forum first to earn the gold >u< I almost had the same idea xD But let's keep this one too just for fun 3nodding

Yes of course! >u< Let's earn some gold! >u> We always have the same thoughts, don't we? xD Oh! Today I remembered my dream! biggrin It was kinda interesting, but of course it was weird too. xD

Tell me ouo And yes we do xD lol

Okay. >u> But be prepared, since it's rather long...

It was in the after life of some sort, call it heaven if you want... Anyways, I had apparently just died since I was new there and didn't know anything... The place was alot like any normal town, and I decided to look around. When I walked around I noticed alot of people were going in one direction, so I followed them. We ended up in a place that was far from any normal town. It was more like... A food dream land? Where everything was made out of food.

This was the place people went to eat. They could tell I was new, so they told me what to do... They told me to grab anything I'd like to eat, so I went for a cupcake. Then they said I had to take a bite of the cupcake, and then I had to save. Yup, just like in an RPG game, you had to save, and your save screen would only appear after you took a bite of food. So I did as they said. They also warned me about elves, who lived in this food paradise. They would sometimes appear when people were taking the food, and these elves were evil, they'd kill you if they got the chance. Which is why it was so important to save.

Of course, with my luck I managed to get an elf to appear when I plucked up a croissant from the ground. The elf was dark blue, and had yellow eyes, and very sharp looking jagged teeth. I dropped my croissant and ran, as I screamed "A monster! No... An elf!" to warn the others. Alot of people weren't alarmed at all, because they knew that the elves could only kill or harm those who were single. :I So it was specifically dangerous for children, and unfortunately for me I was also single... xD So all us single people and children ran for it, we had to get out of the food paradise to survive. By the way, alot of couples were made this way, since instead of running they just figured it would be better to pair up with someone. xD

Much later, when I had gotten used to living in this after life place a disaster happened... A poisonous slime thing appeared in the food paradise. Around it everything would rot, and thus we didn't have anything to eat. The food paradise was turned into a rotten wasteland. The elves noticed this, and was enraged, so they set out to kill the slime, after all now that there was no food there no people would come there, and without people the elves had no one to kill, and eat? I'm pretty sure they wanted to eat us humans. They brought their most powerful beast to get rid of the slime, and this beast was an air balloon looking thing.

I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, as I was caught between the slime and the elves when they met. I decided to help the elves, and the elves decided to not kill me since we'd all rather get rid of the slime. We somehow managed to do it, and when we had finally killed the slime we were to tired to either run away or harm each other. So there we sat down on a grassy hill and rested. Then the elves left on their balloon monster thing, and told me that if we were to meet again they'd kill me, but for this time they were thankful and would not hurt me. And then everything returned to normal.

Pew, it's a whole story! xD

Make a comic! Write a book! xD lol

Hahaha. xD It's not long enough for a book! xD

Spoopy Pumpkin

dark pillow

That's why you add stuff o3o lol xD But anyway it sounded like a weird dream xd lol

Backwoods Elder

Anne Mine
dark pillow

That's why you add stuff o3o lol xD But anyway it sounded like a weird dream xd lol

Meh, I'd rather use a daydream then, my daydreams have much more plot. xD My normal dreams are just so random. xD I already told you on meebo, not sure you got it or not since you didn't reply though... I've already fixed a request so I get 500k. biggrin You should go to the request forums too and see if you find anything you want to draw. ^u^

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Spoopy Pumpkin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items