• Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sithis the Dread Lord
XMegantronX
Sithis the Dread Lord
XMegantronX
what a rip

Right? I mean, they do take care of shipping and stuff, but if I'm only going to make that much, I had might as well do it myself and have full control.
That is true. Could you appraise some of my headshots in real life money? I am also thinking about going into business.

I can try, but I'm still new at selling too. XD shoot me a message with your examples.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Is DeviantART's management of prints out of the question?

Just read the conversation.

Do etsy handle printing? I know people sell traditional wares there but I haven't used it enough to know if they offer any printing/shipping services. Probably worth checking out if you haven't already.

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
BRAZEKOOL

Do etsy handle printing? I know people sell traditional wares there but I haven't used it enough to know if they offer any printing/shipping services. Probably worth checking out if you haven't already.

I'm on etsy and they don't sell prints to my knowledge. :/ I sell my traditional work there.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
XMegantronX
BRAZEKOOL

I'm on etsy and they don't sell prints to my knowledge. :/ I sell my traditional work there.

Ah okay. Bummer.

I guess just use some flat boxes like the ones you buy large plastic sleeves in and put a couple sheets of cardboard either side of the art, with the grain in opposing directions so it's not as prone to bending.

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
BRAZEKOOL
XMegantronX
BRAZEKOOL

Ah okay. Bummer.

I guess just use some flat boxes like the ones you buy large plastic sleeves in and put a couple sheets of cardboard either side of the art, with the grain in opposing directions so it's not as prone to bending.

Sounds like a plan ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces