Shirtless Gekko

Is anyone else going to Maryland Institute College of Art next year?? 3nodding
I'd love to make new friends!

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
ogm I saw this and was kind of in disbelief

Yeah uh rising sophomore Grant Thurston here, finishing up with Foundation Year at the moment, congratulations on getting in! If you really wanna make friends, you could try joining the Facebook page for MICA Class of 2018. They're trying to get more Freshman to join since at the moment it's just a whole bunch of people in my year who are all excited to meet you guys.

Any ideas on what major you're interested in?

Shirtless Gekko

Thank you!
I'm actually a transfer student. I'll be coming in as a sophomore! I'm majoring in photography for now, but that may change. How about you?

Shirtless Gekko

luv4manga
ogm I saw this and was kind of in disbelief

Yeah uh rising sophomore Grant Thurston here, finishing up with Foundation Year at the moment, congratulations on getting in! If you really wanna make friends, you could try joining the Facebook page for MICA Class of 2018. They're trying to get more Freshman to join since at the moment it's just a whole bunch of people in my year who are all excited to meet you guys.

Any ideas on what major you're interested in?

(By the way, my name is Kelsey - I just tried adding you on Facebook. I've actually seen your name and profile picture around there a lot!!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff