Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Love me Lexi! This is my first Art contest ^_^ I just decided that i had a bunch of items i don't need anymore and decided why not have an art contest!! Below are a couple of my dream avis that I am questing and also a real-life based avatar of my family biggrin . I am hoping to get many lovely entries that I decided to get someone to help me judge: MrsPandaSins!! She will also be having her own little art contest section where you can draw her lovely art pieces!
Contest starts September 17, 2014

Contest extended ends December 21st 12 a.m. CT
(end date can be extended if entries are submitted)

User Image
《 RULE ❶ 》
Please follow ToS at all times.

《 RULE ❷ 》
You can enter multiple times for multiple categories if you choose to. Can be colored or line art (preferably color tho)

《 RULE ❸ 》
Please keep quote trees to 2 or please use spoilers.

《 RULE ❹ 》
Under no circumstance should you ever steal any work!

《 RULE ❺ 》
Please use originals no watermark, nor bases.

《 RULE ❻ 》
Be respectful. Also be nice to panda or you will be disqualified!

《 RULE ❼ 》
I have the right to change or add rules at any time.

《 RULE ❽ 》
Do not quote the main posts! If you do you will simply be ignored.

《 RULE ❾ 》
Do not advertise, spam, or harass I don't need to explain this just simply don't.

《 RULE ❿ 》
If you have any questions just ask! (:

bottom bar

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
The images to be drawn are on the next post

Categories for avatar 1-10 are

Pixel
Chibi
Bust
Waist up
Fullbody

For any avi
Traditional

Specific category (Jose/Lexi/Zaria)
Couple
Family
User Image

[quote="x C 0 0 lK i 3 x"][/quote]
[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb70/That_Gurl_13/art Contest/entryform.png[/img]
[color=#18a1e7]I picked:[/color] Avatar 1 | 2 | 3 |4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Lexi| Jose| Couple | Family
[color=#18a1e7]Category:[/color] Pixel | Chibi | Bust | Waist up | Fullbody | Traditional | Couple
[color=#18a1e7]Here ya go!:[/color][spoiler]place art here[/spoiler]
[color=#18a1e7]refered by: Only if someone sent you here if not delete[/color]

bottom bar

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

If any avis are drawn with a white skin tone and not the skin tone of my current avi the entry will not be counted!
(No offense but I'm not white :/)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.7
Draw 7 with the skin tone of the other avis (human form D)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.9

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.10

Jose
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The last avi make his shirt a white male tank top

Lexi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zaria any outfit but make her a toddler ^_^

Couple Must be these exact pairs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
make his shirt a white male tank top

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Family Must include Lexi, Jose, & Zaria
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<---toddler

bottom bar

User Image

Spreegan

User Image
I picked: Avatar 10
Category: Waist up
Here ya go!:
User Image

Jose

Lexi
oOo_PUDDING_CUP_oOo

User Image
I picked: Lexi
Category: Chibi
Here ya go!:
User Image

Zaria

Couple
1.II-solitude-II
I picked: couple
Category: couple lineart halfbod
Here ya go!:User Image

Family

bottom bar

User Image
User Image
This is MrsPandaSins little corner for art! This is a side contest and you can enter with any type of style (chibi, tradition, bust, etc) for any avatar!

Females
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Males
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

[quote="x C 0 0 lK i 3 x"][/quote]
[quote="MrsPandaSins"][/quote]
[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb70/That_Gurl_13/art Contest/pandaentry.png[/img]
[color=#ff0000]Here it is: [spoiler]place art here[/spoiler][/color]
[color=#ff0000]refered by: Only if someone sent you here if not delete[/color]

User Image
1. Malinda Le Chat
User Image

2. Xx_Mystic_oreo_xX
User Image

User Image

x-L-O-V-E-L-Y-x-Gal

User Image
Here it is: (added extra coffee cup)

Spreegan

User Image
Here it is:
User Image

bottom bar

User Image

Currently only first and second place winners in each category will receive a prize from their tier below. This is subject to change as i gather more gold over the months (:
If there is only one entry in any category that person will receive both prizes in the category.
You can also win multiple categories!
[If you have any questions on what is meant by that please feel free to ask for clarification]

Pixel
-First Place:
User Image
Empress Sancy’s Rose Crown

-Second Place:
User Image
Brisk Stroll

Chibi
-First Place:
User Image
Casual Spring

-Second Place:
User Image
My Splendid Byul

Bust
-First Place:
User Image
Empress Sancy’s Ivory Crown

-Second Place:
User Image
Winter Sumiko

Waist up
-First Place:
User Image
Angelic Nurse

-Second Place:
User Image
Fox bundle

Fullbody
-First Place:
User Image
Panda Bundle

-Second Place:
User Image
Deer Bundle

Traditional
-First Place:
User Image
The Impetuous Hatter

-Second Place:
User Image
Dark Captain

Lexi:
-First Place:
User Image
Rose Legend

-Second Place:
User Image
Center Stage Charm

Jose:
-First Place:
User Image
Object of Affection

-Second Place:
User Image
La Belle Bundle

Couple
-First Place:
User Image
Beyond Collection

-Second Place:
User Image
Kitty Bundle

Family
{To qualify for first prize must be digital and colored if traditional must be HQ scanner}
-First Place:
User Image

Seraphic Bundle

-Second Place:
User Image
Eternal Entity Bundle

Panda's Pocket
-First Place:
User Image
Casual Term

-Second Place:
User Image

Lulu Saloon

bottom bar

User Image

For every artist you refer that enters the competition you will recieve 100m g biggrin Make sure they mention you in the entry form!

bottom bar

User Image
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/l4evu2k][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/vrpmc2.jpg/img][/url]

User Image
User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

bottom bar

User Image
bottom bar

User Image
bottom bar
User Image
bottom bar
User Image
bottom bar
User Image
bottom bar
User Image
bottom bar

User Image
bottom bar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff