Welcome to Gaia! ::

As an artist on Gaia would you rather be paid in

Gold 0.68181818181818 68.2% [ 30 ]
RIGs 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12

Fashionable Werewolf

The contest is officially over~! Any new submissions past this point will not be accepted~! (Unless I was notified ahead of time) I will notify the winner via private message in the next 24-48 hours~! Thank you everyone for entering with your wonderful art~!

Fashionable Werewolf

Bamboo Puff
SqueakyTachibana
Bamboo Puff
yum_shrimp
Sunday, April 15th?

Whoopsie! Must have forgot to change "Sunday" to "Wednesday"! The correction has been made~! Thank you for pointing it out!

yum_shrimp
O haha, npnp.

Also, unfortunately I don't have my tablet on me at the moment so I can only do with what I had so traditional it is. Sorry about that.

Hope you like it anyways ^^
My screen colors are funny, so if the colors look off, just tell me and I can easily tweek the colors for you.
xxx

Not a problem, it came out wonderfully~! You can chose between 1bil in gold or a 99gcash item, please specify if you choose the latter please~

Mystical Fiend

21,475 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
SqueakyTachibana

Darn! gonk Almost finished Kisa just need to shade it in.... Oh well.

Can I still give yah pics of Kisa even tho entries are over? Like free art in stuff for yah after I finished it?

Fashionable Werewolf

JennySanna
SqueakyTachibana

Darn! gonk Almost finished Kisa just need to shade it in.... Oh well.

Can I still give yah pics of Kisa even tho entries are over? Like free art in stuff for yah after I finished it?

You notified me ahead of time, so I will allow it~!

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
SqueakyTachibana
Bamboo Puff
SqueakyTachibana
Bamboo Puff
yum_shrimp
Sunday, April 15th?

Whoopsie! Must have forgot to change "Sunday" to "Wednesday"! The correction has been made~! Thank you for pointing it out!

yum_shrimp
O haha, npnp.

Also, unfortunately I don't have my tablet on me at the moment so I can only do with what I had so traditional it is. Sorry about that.

Hope you like it anyways ^^
My screen colors are funny, so if the colors look off, just tell me and I can easily tweek the colors for you.
xxx

Not a problem, it came out wonderfully~! You can chose between 1bil in gold or a 99gcash item, please specify if you choose the latter please~

yum_shrimp
I'll take the 1bil gold. Thank you (:
Glad you like it yum_puddi

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Could we still know who won though even if we don't get a PM? ;-;

Fashionable Werewolf

FemmeValentine

After I've chosen a winner and given them their prize, I will announce the winner on the forum

Mystical Fiend

21,475 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
SqueakyTachibana

Thax for still allowing me enter Kisa art~ heart

I'm done!XD tho double Kisa in one pics as well as bit overboard on drawing Kisa than I usually do. But hope u like her!

However... Some reason my internet on my laptop doesn't want go to DA... So I put on Photobucket then use IPad put it on DA later.

P.s I didn't put my sig like my other pics, my Devildeath-sama cuz gonna ruin the nice pics for yah!
User Image

Fashionable Werewolf

JennySanna
SqueakyTachibana

I'm done!XD tho double Kisa in one pics as well as bit overboard on drawing Kisa than I usually do. But hope u like her!

However... Some reason my internet on my laptop doesn't want go to DA... So I put on Photobucket then use IPad put it on DA later.

P.s I didn't put my sig like my other pics, my Devildeath-sama cuz gonna ruin the nice pics for yah!
User Image

Wow~ Very fierce and fiesty~ I love it~! For drawing Kisa, would you like 1bil in gold or a 99gcash item? If you chose the later please specify what item you would like~!

Mystical Fiend

21,475 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
SqueakyTachibana
JennySanna
SqueakyTachibana

User Image

Wow~ Very fierce and fiesty~ I love it~! For drawing Kisa, would you like 1bil in gold or a 99gcash item? If you chose the later please specify what item you would like~!

Thax chu~❤️! Did my very best and try lil different style than my original one...

And choose ze 99gcash, item is Dreamy Dollhouse plz. And Thax!

Fashionable Werewolf

JennySanna
SqueakyTachibana
JennySanna
SqueakyTachibana

User Image

Thax chu~❤️! Did my very best and try lil different style than my original one...

And choose ze 99gcash, item is Dreamy Dollhouse plz. And Thax!

Dreamy Dollhouse has been sent your way~! Thank you so much for entering~!

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
SqueakyTachibana
FemmeValentine

After I've chosen a winner and given them their prize, I will announce the winner on the forum

Awesome! Thank you for the opportunity. Kisa was really fun to draw. 3nodding
Good luck judging to! That's the worst part for contests with me. xD I hate judging entries.

Fashionable Werewolf

As requested, I have already contacted and given out prizes to the winners~!

Winners?

Yes! I was so impressed with everyone's entries and judging was so hard, I didn't find it fair to choose just one winner! So I chose 3!

Please give a big congrats to our 3 winners~!

1st Place: Ariieya
heart Their Chosen Prize: Mega Digi Daemon(699gc) and Crane Catcher(299gc)

2nd Place: Kitcaera
heart Their Chosen Prize: Cubpuccino(799gc)

3rd Place: specca
heart Their Chosen Prize: 20 billion gold

Thank you everyone who entered and submitted their beautiful artwork! I didn't think I would get so many entries and I'm so humbled to see such good reception over Kisa! I hope everyone had fun drawing her!

Thank you all so much~!

Vicious Fatcat

congratulations to all winners!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out