Welcome to Gaia! ::

up you go thread
This thread is so boring, just bumps and occassional convos. All of mine are that way.. how annoying..
Tenica
This thread is so boring, just bumps and occassional convos. All of mine are that way.. how annoying..
aw... *wishes he could do something* sad
*bumps just so she can steal post 333*

Gomen Ise sweatdrop I'm not very entertaining. x_@
~.~ My threads just suck, that's all.
Nightmareater
bumpies

Thank you.
..After some consideration, I'm going to cancel this contest.

I simply can't part with my minis now that I realize I am able to stay on Gaia. The NM minis were my very first gift on Gaia from someone who is a wonderful friend. I promised her I would not part with them until the day I left Gaia. Even then, she thinks I should keep them anyway.

They are also always on my avie...I rarely take them off. She looks barren without them. As much as they are pixelated items, they are the one thing I would keep for their personal value in friendship.

Taking them out would be a crushing blow to those entering or thinking of entering. Admit it, you're entering for those, not because I have interesting characters. That's how it goes, everyone wants the prize.

So..without further ado, I apologize if you've spent time on something already, but this contest is formally cancelled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff