Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unleashed Supporter

MTbrainz XD

i would prefer it to be clearly the avi, but artistic creativity is completely open!
you can change details if you want to fit your image :3

Okay, cus im currently doing one.. and if its not too much to ask can you tell me if im missing too much?

Feral Nerd

20,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
ZypressQ
MTbrainz XD

i would prefer it to be clearly the avi, but artistic creativity is completely open!
you can change details if you want to fit your image :3

Okay, cus im currently doing one.. and if its not too much to ask can you tell me if im missing too much?

sure, show me biggrin

Unleashed Supporter

MTbrainz XD

sure, show me biggrin

I'll be adding the stripes later, but im not sure if should make her nose more animal like and im missing the wrapping on one of the arms

User Image

Feral Nerd

20,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
ZypressQ
MTbrainz XD

sure, show me biggrin

I'll be adding the stripes later, but im not sure if should make her nose more animal like and im missing the wrapping on one of the arms

User Image

i knew which avi it was instantly, i really love that picture! it is very good. i can't wait to see it finished ^^

Unleashed Supporter

MTbrainz XD

i knew which avi it was instantly, i really love that picture! it is very good. i can't wait to see it finished ^^

Thankyou! phew! i thought it was missing too much! sweatdrop at least im a little more sure now!

Friend

ZypressQ
MTbrainz XD

sure, show me biggrin

User Image

holy s**t
-drools-

Feral Nerd

20,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
ZypressQ
MTbrainz XD

Thankyou! phew! i thought it was missing too much! sweatdrop at least im a little more sure now!

pfffft no you are good! i see that mocha loves it too haha

Unleashed Supporter

MTbrainz XD

Hehe.. Well im glad you both like it biggrin And dont worry it'll be in colour too.. 3nodding

Friend

ZypressQ
MTbrainz XD

Hehe.. Well im glad you both like it biggrin And dont worry it'll be in colour too.. 3nodding

Unleashed Supporter

My Mocha

Hehe you changed! biggrin

Feral Nerd

20,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
My Mocha
ZypressQ
MTbrainz XD

lol

Unleashed Supporter

If i get the time.. then i want to do another one! biggrin maybe with two characters..

Feral Nerd

20,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
ZypressQ
If i get the time.. then i want to do another one! biggrin maybe with two characters..

that would be so cool surprised

Unleashed Supporter

MTbrainz XD

biggrin I was thinking about an epic magic fight battle scene with you and My mocha.. cus those two avi's look like they could be having one epic fight hehe..

Feral Nerd

20,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
ZypressQ
MTbrainz XD

biggrin I was thinking about an epic magic fight battle scene with you and My mocha.. cus those two avi's look like they could be having one epic fight hehe..

yes i had imagined that too! it would be so awesome biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces