Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Introductionnatsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

Welcome Welcome!
                                            Please have a seat while you're here!

Let me introduce myself! My name is Natsumi and I am a sophmore in college.
                                            I decided to hold a contest before college starts again because who knows when the new bil will
                                            be the old thousands right?

Anyways, if you are interested, please keep reading and enjoy your stay here!

Announcementsnatsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

12/31/14 - Thread setting up and opened!
                                            01/06/15 - Thread revamped & prettier!

|| Introduction || Rules || Prizes || Characters || Entries || Mini Contests || Reserved || Reserved || Open ||

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Rulesnatsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

[ O1. ]
                                            The contest is held from December 31, 2014 to February 2, 2015 extended until february 28, 2015
                                            [ O2. ] You can submit up to 3 entries at once
                                            [ O3. ] Any kind of arts are welcome (ie. sketches, chibis, realism, anime, manga, etc ) You have creative freedom!
                                            [ O4. ] All entries, whether they win or not, are mine after you submitted your art. I will be
                                            able to use them whenever i want for profiles or whatnot. But do not worry, I will credit
                                            you.

[ O5. ] DO NOT STEAL OR TRACE OTHER'S ART AS ENTRIES. I will not accept these and you will be automatically disqualified. Please be original and creative.
                                            [ O6. ] Follow Gaia ToS.
                                            [ O7. ] If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
                                            [ O8. ] I reserve the rights to change the deadline if I do not get enough entries.
                                            [ O9. ] Lastly, have fun and happy drawing !

Prizesnatsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

Main Prize!
                                            1st place - User Image 50,000,000,000 + User Image + User Image
                                            2nd place - User Image 15,000,000,000 + User Image
                                            3rd place - User Image 5,000,000,000 + User Image

Best expression !
                                            1st place - User Image 50,000,000,000 + User Image
                                            2nd place - User Image 15,000,000,000+ User Image
                                            3rd place - User Image 5,000,000,000 + User Image

Best pose!
                                            1st place - User Image 50,000,000,000
                                            2nd place - User Image 15,000,000,000
                                            3rd place - User Image 5,000,000,000

|| Introduction || Rules & Prizes || Characters || Entries || Mini Contests || Reserved || Reserved || Open ||

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Charactersnatsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

So, here's the part that we've been waiting for! You will be drawing the me and my bf irl. But no sweat, I was able to get a version of us in drawing form to make it easier for you guys!

Some reminders:
                                            → you're free to draw us in any style you like !
                                            → please draw us in any couple poses! I will provide some so you can have some ideas, but the creativity is limitless !

Art reference:
                                            User Image
                                            User Image
                                            User Image
                                            User Image

poses
                                            User Image

Natsumi
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Name: Natsumi
                                            Age: 19, but looks 17..? (image above) !
                                            Hair: Medium short, layered,
                                            Hair Color: dark dark dark DARK brown, not black!
                                            Height: 5ft 1/2 in
                                            Weight: 115 lbs
                                            Physical Appearances: Typical College student, treasurer of JSA (japanese student association). I wear a half-framed glasses. My bangs are to the left, and sometimes, my hair curls up at the ends. I love wearing cardigans and simple sweaters. My outfits are usually simple and simply layered . In the winter, I always wear a pink scarf with frills at the ends. In warmer weathers, I wear a some simple talk top with a cardigan over it. I usually wear jeans or leggings.
                                            Personality: hard working, loving, compassionate, caring, teasing, shy, jokes around,
                                            outfit: it can be the same as the drawing above, or this , but you have creative freedom to draw us in any outfits
                                            Notes: You can draw me with or without glasses as you can see in the picture above~

Him:

Name: n/a
                                            Hair: Medium short, typical asian hair..?
                                            Hair Color: dark dark dark DARK brown, not black!
                                            Height: 5ft 5 in
                                            Weight: 135 lb
                                            Physical Appearances: Typical college students. He loves to read novels on his iPhone. He also dresses really simple, usually in t-shirt or a sweater over the t-shirt. He also wears a dark green glasses. His bangs sometimes covers his forehead. He also does the cooking.
                                            Personality: caring, teasing, nonchalant, chill, fun, witty, provocative,
                                            outfit: it can be the same as the drawing above, or this, but you have creative freedom to draw us in any outfits
                                            Notes: You can draw him with or without glasses, its up to you, tho he prefers it without glasses..

IRL images ;;
                                            User Image

|| Introduction || Rules & Prizes || Characters || Entries || Mini Contests || Reserved || Reserved || Open ||

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Entering the contestsnatsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

Before entering the contest, please make sure that you have read all the rules and follow them.
                                            If you plan on entering a contest, Please fill out the form and PM me it titling Natsumi's Art Contest entree
                                            [center][size=10] Username:
                                            Name to credit : ( the name you want me to use when i credit you )
                                            entry :
                                            Referred by :
                                            Comments :
                                            [/size][/center]

Entriesnatsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

1. Voyage Lucid
                                            2. Madame Codex
                                            3. -Murderous_Lover-
                                            4. Route XX
                                            5. 1_Nicole_Mae_1

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Mini Contest! natsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

Catch me !
                                            Hi everyone! This is just going to be a mini contest to get people into the thread!
                                            Whoever can catch this star ( User Image ) first within 2 hrs after I post will get 1bil. go go!

past winners: natsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

♫ Madame Codex - 1bil

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Reserved natsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

[ for future use ]

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

[ for future use ]

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

[ for future use ]

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Links-in natsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

→200x 40 or 88x31 only
                                            →all others will be turned to text links
                                            →Add me first, its only polite !

User Image
                                            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.95364319/][img]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad241/Visual_LIght/Graphics/200x40_zpscnnsff1k.gif[/img][/url]

Links-out natsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

none at the moment

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Open! natsumisartcontestdnsdnsdns

yes! Finally open !
                                            Feel free to chat with me ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff