Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Kitten

12,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Hey all. I've never really experienced this type of thing. But I really want to start making art and showing it to people on here. I'd like someone to help me get started and maybe get people interested in my art! Please comment or PM me if you'd like to help! Thank you! I have a Tumblr and I may link it if you'd like that instead.
Hey, post up some of your art! It's hard to comment on something if we can't see it, y'know what I'm saying? Let's see some stuff! biggrin

Married Kitten

12,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hey, I like how you use the full page for your drawings! That's a critical thing that a lot of people forget to do.

To create an art shop you will want to head over to the Art Shops forum and create a thread there. Make sure to post your samples and either post an asking price or request that people make an offer for you. You can also create a thread in Art Freebies and draw some avis to fill out your sample portfolio! Yeah! Do it up!

Married Kitten

12,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
To create an art shop you will want to head over to the Art Shops forum and create a thread there. Make sure to post your samples and either post an asking price or request that people make an offer for you. You can also create a thread in Art Freebies and draw some avis to fill out your sample portfolio! Yeah! Do it up!

Thanks! You're awesome~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces