Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is art I've created with the program Hexels. Specifically, these creations are identified as Trixels. I'm not at all perfect, nor am I above criticism, as such..I would appreciate critiques. That having been said, I never intend on utilizing my art to sustain a career, this is simply a hobby of mine. One particular criticism I can give of myself is that I need to deviate from landscapes and focus on more abstract pieces.

At any rate, below are the pieces that I feel most proud of. Again, constructive criticism is more than appreciated.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Whooooa, very interesting, I'm gonna have to find some time to give this program a spin myself later, looks like it'd be useful for isometric designs, layouts, plans and stuff.

Don't really got much to critique. The flowers are rather huge in the first piece (compare to scale of ladder, birds and door... gives me impression the flowers are man-sized)

Third one totally trips me out, with the tree becoming the white block. I kinda like it though, and the overall theme of three separate things together unified; has an idea behind, compared to the other three that are more landscape-focused. Just an observation. Neato.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff