Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't seem to draw anything good..Not for the past week.. crying

I've been trying to practice animating animals..So I thought i would start with one of my favorite types of dogs. The sketch on top is from the beginning of last week and the one below is from last night. You can see my little notes to myself next to the first sketch..eheh..I used arrows to remember what I had ot change.

Im pleased with the second sketch, It came out just as I wanted. Don't mind the feet on the second one, There was an indent in my paper on one of the feet and it messed me up..and also one of the legs in the background is messed up...ah well. x.x;

User Image

there is also another sketch of mine I've been avoiding..I'm trying to get myself out of my art block (especially since i start school in a week and I have art class right away x.x; ) Her head is unporportionate to her body and her heck is messed up. I hate it gonk

User Image

And, this is something i did to pass some time yesterday. Its my first try at a rose on photoshop (elements), and im also very bad at roses so i needed practice. Im trying to design a tattoo my mom is letting me get ^^
User Image

and touched up a bit..
User Image
I really really like the one of the dog. The rose is very nice too and PS Elements *rocks*. =)
SomeGirlThatWrites
I really really like the one of the dog. The rose is very nice too and PS Elements *rocks*. =)

thank you ^^ Elements is great..But I wish I could use actual photoshop sometime gonk
the dog is really good
Mee like the doggies heart
wow...you can draw animals a lot better than i can. nice work.
I like the rose the best. Looks so purdy! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces