PS I draw using only my fingers and a very shitty tablet with a very shitty app

Sexy Bookworm

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Shy Lover

I think those characters are adorable! heart
They're very cute little figures! but I have to say that the coloring and linework really distracts from them. I know you said that you're using very low tech software/hardware, but I'd really consider upgrading if I were you. The line quality you can get with drawing tablets is amazing! Right now your lines look shaky and unconsidered without any variation in line weight. You might also want to think about putting some flat shadows in there. Even with simple drawings like these, shadows can really add dimension and interest.

Again, the figures are very cute, but their eyes are a bit distracting. I know it's chibi style, but even chibi/anime eyes are based off of real eyes. In your drawing, the dark purple in the eyes screams "pupil" to me, but I don't think that's what you intended and so it throws me off a bit. Think about the structure of a real eye and stylize it based on what you want. In this drawing, for example, you can see clearly that the character has an eyeball, an iris, a pupil, eye highlights, and eye shadows. It is still largely stylized, but similar enough to a human eye that we understand that the character is human.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff