Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's how this will work. Everyone can participate. I'll put a picture of one of my original characters, then someone draws the said character in a completely different costume (of their own design of course). The first person to do so (looking at the clock on the posts) gets to put up his/her original character, then it cycles through.

Why am I doing this? I'm sure everyone has their own characters in mind, and I'm curious as to what they are. And I'm sure there's plenty out there ^^.

Ok I'll start with this:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3810365/

P.S: I'm not sure if this has been done before, and I apologize if I am being repetitive T-T.
I don't understand. sweatdrop
I just posted a pic of one of my characters. Now someone can draw that character but in a completely different costume. She can be wearing a cat-suit, space-suit, anything; just as long as the character's main features are still there (eyes, hair color/style etc).

The first person to do so and post the pic here, he/she can put a pic of their own character. Then someone else can draw the new character in another costume... And so on.

I hope that explains it better...o_O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces