Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 27, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

thanks for all the comments! they were a lot of help!
hrist
The girl in the front is... very very small. As in, it looks like she's a small child, compared to the other figure. But it also looks like you can see the side of a breast, suggesting that she is not in fact a small child, which makes it confusing that her head is so much smaller. Might want to work on that, and the anatomy.

Also, while the face is very expressive, the features are kind of crooked -- the eyes look like he's looking to the right, but the nose and mouth are drawn like he's facing forward.

woah thanks for the detailed comment^^
yeah i gotta work on the anatomy...and i havent practiced drawing girls hehe
ill try to go back and fix the eyes so the face looks better.
The girl in the front is... very very small. As in, it looks like she's a small child, compared to the other figure. But it also looks like you can see the side of a breast, suggesting that she is not in fact a small child, which makes it confusing that her head is so much smaller. Might want to work on that, and the anatomy.

Also, while the face is very expressive, the features are kind of crooked -- the eyes look like he's looking to the right, but the nose and mouth are drawn like he's facing forward.
it's cute, but the guy's face is a little squished, and the girl is too small.
that_plus_crap
it cool, different, but how old it the little girl, shes pretty well machured sweatdrop

hehe i guess she is as old as the guy...a teenager i guess..
it cool, different, but how old it the little girl, shes pretty well machured sweatdrop
wow thanks for all the great comments! im glad you think the face is well drawn! its usually the part of a drawing that i work the hardest on.

Urvogel's Waifu

Original Gaian

It's a nice picture,but it makes me sad. Why are the people crying? Sad people makes me feel like crying too! crying

Alien Abductee

Good picture, I like it. You have a good understanding of facial features, I suggest working on your body anatomy a bit more. Great job.

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Maybe texture in her hair or shirt to pull the eye down to the bottom of the peice. The face and hair of the young man is very well done and expressionary!
Jade Greenleaf
It's wonderful! I would give it a 8/10. The face is beautifully well drawn but now i think you should work on the person in the foreground. She needs a bit more demention! Excellent and keep drawing!

WOOHOO!!! thanks for the comment and rating! you are the greatest!

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It's wonderful! I would give it a 8/10. The face is beautifully well drawn but now i think you should work on the person in the foreground. She needs a bit more demention! Excellent and keep drawing!
well, is my art really too bad for a small comment?
bump. i was wondering if i could get a comment or a rating...
hello everyone, im Trix. i drew a new picture this summer and decided to post it up here.

soo any comments on it would be wonderful and if you like you can rate it out of 10.

here it is, i hope you like it.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas