Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, this took me all of five minutes... It's a pic of the avatar I dream of, if you want to see the original pic, look in my signature, click the link.

User Image heart heart heart
Anyone going to say anything? crying
Gimme gimme gimme comments!!!!
Comments?! Suggestions?! ANYTHING?!
GRAHHH!! I want comments! crying
ok

you need clothing folds, shading, his right foot is in a position where itd be very uncomfortable/painful, you need to work on your anatomy/proportions a bit, same with the hands, room for improvement there, his scarf is missing a 'limb', it seems to be floating there, while nothing else is affected by the wind
Mind you it was only an outline sketch ^^
ooo, yesh, but you should still correct those problems if they ever occur... hmmm, got anything else to shwo?
Red_Wing
ok

you need clothing folds, shading, his right foot is in a position where itd be very uncomfortable/painful, you need to work on your anatomy/proportions a bit, same with the hands, room for improvement there, his scarf is missing a 'limb', it seems to be floating there, while nothing else is affected by the wind

Well um how nice. I like the face alot. biggrin
Nothing uploaded, I drew a picture of this guy that I have to scan, I dun wanna use my old piece of crap scanner. But it's a character with the same hair style as yours.

He's standing in a pose with his werewolf claws in front and he's kind of sitting down with his legs going to the left (left as you're facing him)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff