Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey all, I made a drawning... But need some help...
Give me some tips please... 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HEre it is... blaugh
((btw you can see it in my sig too xp ))
His hair seems to be stuck to his head I guess you could make it come out to his ears a bit more and not make it look flat oO, other than that i really like it <3
Monkeyshinez
His hair seems to be stuck to his head I guess you could make it come out to his ears a bit more and not make it look flat oO, other than that i really like it <3

EHm... Okey... sweatdrop I think I need a teacher sad

Distinct Lunatic

Sethsryt
Monkeyshinez

EHm... Okey... sweatdrop I think I need a teacher sad
indeed u do.. but u should try traditional drawing. when u got that, it gets easier on pc... at least for me that works =-sweatdrops-= btw his eyes are waaaaaay out of place, the shading (if there is any) isnt very good, yes, the hair Is stuck to his head and his nose..... oh that nose......... o.o;;; greekish ^^;;

Distinct Lunatic

oh and forgot to mention the head's shape is all wrong, tho i think u can blame the eyes for that.... i could almost bet u made the eyes before defining the head's shape.......
Hmm I guess you tried to draw him kinda from above?
Well it looks like he doesn't have a forehead and his ear should end on the same height where his nose ends.
The shoulders looks also too small to me and you need to make another line for the neck so we can see where it ends. ^^;

Oh well, I don't think you really need a teacher... you can also try to make it by your own.
Just go to libary and get some books about drawing/arts and then practise, practise and practice. ^^
And I agree with Yaeka, you better start with traditional drawing.
I think drawing with a pencil is much easier than with a computer mouse. ^^;
I think it is quite nice. The hair seems a bit odd and the head shape too, but nothing that a little practice can't fix. 3nodding

Distinct Lunatic

and the conclusion iiiis.. =-drums-=
PRACTICE FOR UR LIVES PPL!!! O.O and u'll make it just fine ^^ hard work is the key u.u tho a teense bit of talent might come in handy too... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff