Welcome to Gaia! ::

NorthStar by Kim Glassman... here is cover of a book i did.. please say whaty ou think...i appreciate it... my name dont show cuase its inside the cover..but still... check out the book its a good book to read if your into sci'fi/romance...

3,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Her lower half seems a little bit too small for the rest of her...
Her proportions seem a bit wrong. She is scarily thin, and her breasts are too big.
Shrink her breasts, hun. Get away from markers and try paints, acrylics, or other media that book covers are often done in.
reasons for way she looks...
1-author wanted her boobs that big...
2-those are paints..watercolors..
3-its how he wanted the pic cause he didnt want it to look liek most covers..he wanted it to stand out and be different... my first job and his first book really..and i know i could have done better but he liked it how it was ..... trust me i had better done..but "shrugs"...i go with the decision of the person paying me...lol...but thanks on comments... keep them coming..
The background and the woman don't really match.
DarkOnyx98
i go with the decision of the person paying me.

You were paid for it?
(Don't take this the wrong way, I just have never been paid for anything I drew)
The background is like it is cause its set in space.. read the description .. its how he watned like i said.. he wanted her on a rock.. with space in background.. now the star with the rings.. that they did on computer ..but i gave him permission for that... and yes I did get paid... not much cause it was both our first works.. my first cover and his first book.. so I didnt charge much.. Some artists that do work to be published like that do get paid.. keep the comments coming.."smiles"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff