Welcome to Gaia! ::

I did this last night after reading the first volume of "Princess Ai." I've had it since it came out, but I just decided to read it. Anyway, this is one of the best pictures I've done, I think. The anatomy is a little off, I'm sure, but eh. I cleaned it up in Photoshop 6.0 because the original has a lot of stay lines that were hard to erase out...

User Image

I'm going to color this now, and I'll also post this line art in the "Lineart Jam" thread to see if anyone wants to color it also.
i like it, the outfit is nice, but there is something funky happening with those legs.

so apart from the legs a great line art
Lord Muckaduck
i like it, the outfit is nice, but there is something funky happening with those legs.

so apart from the legs a great line art

Yea, that happens when I draw laying down. v.v; The legs always tilt strangely. :/
Her body proportions look kind of small considering the head size. Especially her hands I suppose. And I know the legs are already mentioned but they look overly long mm..
stick legs whee
looks alright I suppose razz love the wing.
Very nice, you should color it. The only criticism, which is really a personal preference, is that she's a bit too skinny.
I think this pic is good, but you should try to make the legs shorter. However, I like it very much 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff