Welcome to Gaia! ::

for those a few hundred for thhe one on the top i would pay...$400,500

Wheezing Businessman

The Iconoclast
When you ink something, it's good to erase the pencil afterwords and then carefully shade with pen. : )

That's very good advice ^^ but... uh... neither of these are inked... at all... just plain pencil and paper sweatdrop
I love them.. but I wouldn't buy them since they''re not my style at all
whoa!! damn that's good...if only i could draw like that blaugh *sigh* well they're good but i'm, not gonna pay for them xp
When you ink something, it's good to erase the pencil afterwords and then carefully shade with pen. : )
Hi,
Those are very good, keep it up and you could be as good as me some day blaugh . I sell my art and I found that It sells very fast at $5.00 a drawing, But start at $1.00 and work you're way up. I earn a lot this way but you have to keep drawing all the time.
Vincent looks brilliant! I would die for that game, you know that? Well done. dangit. you've made me want to go and draw!
Those are both very impressive! Sorry, but I can't give you a price for something like that...

Wheezing Businessman

Well... I'm'a gonna go to bed now ^^ Any comments are still appreciated though! I'll check back in the mornin'

Wheezing Businessman

Yarg.... domokun .... I need more comments... I desire a price range! *calms down and pulls out a GameBoy Advance SP to play*

Wheezing Businessman

Lady V
LunariChaos
Lady V
I'd say add a little more shading. To the face and hair of the second one. but otherwise nice work. I'd pay 1.5k.

Oh, the second one is wearing a hockey mask, btw... I shoulda posted that *hits herself in the face and pulls her hair* Stupid! Stupid Luni! Gah!
Still the mask needs more shading.

True ^^ I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
LunariChaos
Lady V
I'd say add a little more shading. To the face and hair of the second one. but otherwise nice work. I'd pay 1.5k.

Oh, the second one is wearing a hockey mask, btw... I shoulda posted that *hits herself in the face and pulls her hair* Stupid! Stupid Luni! Gah!
Still the mask needs more shading.

Wheezing Businessman

Lady V

Wheezing Businessman

Howdy peoples ^^ I'm thinking about opening a shop with a friend so I need to know what price range to work with... I've done two commissions (one for 1.5k and another for 1k and a Black Net Top [valued at 1k or so])

Here they are ^^:
This is just a Vincent Valentine {FF7} Fanart:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And this was a commission {1.5k}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Comments and Constructive Criticism is also lurved bunches! I'll take commissions as well, if anybody asks sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff