Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 7, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Hey... kinda fist post here... been looking at the art here, Thought "hey, maybe i should post some of mine." so i am. Lemme know whatcha thing... and if anything stands out as wrong, lemme know, ide like to improve myself.

Here is random_teenage_schoolgirl_00X
User Image

This is my deformed elf child(kinda funny lookin)
User Image

And this is something i did in my binder during my pre-ap geography class
User Image
btw... yes, its obvious, i cant draw feet(especially if you notice why i put the hill thingy on the fist pic)
You need to practice more anatomy. And clothing folds.
yes... folds evade me... when i try, i fail, so i dont try(much if at all)
btw... if you see soemthing wrong(anatomy for example) please site, what you see wrong... not much help when you say anatomy(maybe something in specific is wrong?)
Reminds me of when i first started drawing. ^___^ keep working at it and take a few art classes and you'll be in there.

heart Digi heart
practice more on eyes. They don't match the other (aren't straight, one's bigger than the other)
Hey--don't give up on trying. I know it's a bit disheartening when you fail (or think you have failed), but abandoning any further attempts on trying to improve is even worse. So, just keep practicing.

About the anatomy, don't make the bodies seem so straight. Practice on the details, such as curves and limbs and such. And also, trying placing your characters in different poses (like sitting, jumping, etc.) so you can give some variation and life to your artwork.

Keep it up! You're on your way.

~ Fellow Artist In Training ~
they're all pretty simple, but you're on your way, just make sure to pay attention to body shapes and be CREATIVE!!! otherwise good job heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff