Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bunny

--【Paris】--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was doodling, figuring out anatomy, etc., and decided to try my hand at some more 'Realistic' shading and colouring.
There's no upper body aha ^u^;;
How do you guys think I did?

-----------
The top of the skirt is really good, but I feel you'd add more depth by shading the lace as well as the legs and boots a bit ^^
other than that looks nice!

Bunny

LishaLily4
The top of the skirt is really good, but I feel you'd add more depth by shading the lace as well as the legs and boots a bit ^^

--【Paris】--

Thank you~!
It's hard to shade the boots since it's really dark and hard for me to see it >u<;;

-----------
Rendez-Vous A Paris
LishaLily4

--【Paris】--

Thank you~!
It's hard to shade the boots since it's really dark and hard for me to see it >u<;;

-----------

Lol yeah I was thinking how hard it'd be to shade the darker shades aha ^^
Even black needs contrast to be defined. Check these out.

Punch your lights. First, find out where it's from. We like 3/4 directional light because it defines the most surfaces with shadows and lights. Right now it seems generally from the front. I'm thinking about those stockings, because there isn't much shading to be had and it is the nature of the direction of light.

Lately I've found that a lot of shading improvement comes from punching it. I'll be doing something, thinking I'm pushing those darks so hard and then come back a week later to wonder why I thought those were so dark at the time. If you feel it's too much at the time, you might come back to find it's actually just what the doctor ordered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff